Leaving part 2

Recap
Jonah: a-are you braking up with me?
End

North: Jonah I....no... uh no I just... I'm gonna spend a week here ok?
Jonah: ok...I love you
North: *sighs* I love you too
*Jonah had the biggest smile on his face*
Jonah: I'll see you in a week baby girl
North: *sighs* bye bear

I was somewhat happy with that conversation but I was also not because I wasn't gonna talk to the love of my life for a week. I need to do something special when she comes home. I have a few ideas.

Norths POV
I was at my friend Sarah's house with her family for the week. The had told me to stay as long as I needed but I said I would only stay a week. We were eating dinner but I wasn't really hungry

Sarah: oh come on N ziti's your favorite
North: I'm just not hungry
Sarah's mom: do you want something different hunny?
North: no I'm ok I'm just going to get some rest I think
Sarah: ok I'll come up in a bit
North: cool we can watch bad Netflix movies like we used too
Sarah: yasss bitch obvi
*we laughed and got some strange looks from her parents*

I walked upstairs and went on twitter. I saw what Jonah and the boys had tweeted and all I wanted to do was text them but I knew I needed space more than anything.

@jonahmarais
I miss my baby but I know she needs time to think to herself and so do I. Northy I love you so much.

And I just responded with

@northpaul
❤️❤️ I'll see you in a week bear

@jackaverymusic
Miss you northy

@northpaul
Miss you too noodles

-------------------——about an hour later---------

Sarah came up and we watched THE WORST movies ever. We made fun of them and laughed out asses off. We were being really obnoxious until like 3 am when we went to bed. That was how it went the whole week. Bad movies, a lot of laughing and just hanging out with my best friend. But I was going home today, not sure if I'm ready, but sill going home. I do wanna see the boys, Jonah especially.

I said goodbye to Sarah and he parents and thanked them for having me. I got an uber to the airport, checked in and got on the plane since I was late and it was boarding already. About three hours later i landed. I got off the plane and went to go get my suitcase.

I walked out on my phone about to call an uber but I heard my name so I looked up and and saw the boys standing there. I don't know how they would have known i was coming home at this time but they were here and I was happy for that. I ran over to them and Jonah stepped out to hug me first.

Jonah: I'm sorry I'm so sorry northy
North: it's ok
Jonah: no it's not but I'll make it up to you I promise
Zach: northy!
North: haha hey Zach
Zach: I missed you lil sis

I hugged the rest of the boys and we went home. I sat in the back next to Jonah who would not let go of me. I told him it was ok and that I know he was just stressed but he keeps apologizing. I defiantly don't mind him hugging me so much tho...I hate to admit but this last week was hard with out him. When we got home me and Jonah went into our room and he helped me unpack my bag.

Jonah: I don't think you know how much I missed you
North: haha I think I do *smirks*
Jonah: do you now *smirks back*
North: I do

I went up and kissed him, he immediately kissed back. We were in the middle of a pretty heated make out session when I heard the door open. In walked a very shocked....