Chapter 35

Jugheads P.O.V
"So what happened?" Archie asked when I sat down the next morning for class.
"Well I'm grounded for a week also I have detention with (Y/N) and Chuck"
"Your grounded?"
"Yep"
"Have you ever been grounded before?" I thought it over and all I can remember was my parents arguing to much when I was younger to care, as long as I was going to school and getting good grades they considered that a plus considering my home life.
"No I don't think so"
"Please tell me Chuck got detention too"
"Oh he did and Wetherbee said he will look over the book once (Y/N) is done picking up every page"
"Wow brutal" Archie said leaning back

"I'm just glad she didn't get expelled" I said before Archie could say anything the teacher walked in and class started. The day was pretty normal, I saw (Y/N) in the halls and walked with her whenever I could. Since most of our time together will be spent in school o want to see her as much as I can. When I got to English I took my regular seat next to hers and noticed she was drawing again.

I smiled and sat down not wanting to interrupt her and gladly looking at her concentrated on her drawing. Eventually I walked up behind her and tried to see what she was drawing
"Trying to sneak a peek?" She asked
"Maybe, it looks wonderful" it truly did, it was a wonderful drawing of Pops drawn from the perspective of being outside Pops you could see the entire outside of the dinner, every tiny detail.
"Is this what your gonna enter for the showcase?" I asked
"Yeah I just wish it was bigger"
"Looks perfect to me" she turned her head to look at me for the first time and smiled then kissed me on the check.
"Your perfect to me" she said I smiled
"Your more perfect" I responded wanting to kiss her but remembering we were in English class so I just went back to my seat. The class started soon after that, the drama of yesterday seemed to have died down a bit and it seemed everyone was back to their regular selfs.

After school me and (Y/N) headed to detention, waving goodbye to Archie, Betty and Veronica as they headed off to their practices. We walked down the hall to detention and (Y/N) said
"Wonder if Wetherbee will actually look at the book, I was at the school at 7 this morning picking up the papers."
"He should if not we will sue" I joked it made (Y/N) laugh while we made our way to Wetherbees office. Since our punishment goes above the usual caught for cutting class or making out in the halls we were to go to the office and have detention there. When we walked in Chuck was already there, we sat down me in the centre while Chuck and (Y/N) are on either side of me.

"Now that your all here I've decided that your punishments will be: cleaning the bathrooms" all theee of us ground
"Couldn't you just send us into a forest late at night?" (Y/N) said I burst out laughing
"What?" Wetherbee and Chuck asked
"Never mind" she said clearly annoyed
"All right then.." Wetherbee said clearly confused, obviously me and Chuck would be doing the guys bathrooms while (Y/N) would be doing the girls. Before we spit up to get cleaning (Y/N) whispered "have fun with Draco Malfoy" before leaving the office.
I AM TRASH I AM JUST FANDOM TRASH THE AMOUNT OF REFERENCES IN MY STORIES