~Be my Villain~(5.5)

just a little unrelated chapter to any point in the story... Also I dont find this situation to be realistic since I try to keep to realism in relationships in the story... sorry...

This is an alternative path where instead of suffering ptsd you suffer from fascination
Chapter ? (not a real update)

-Be my Villain-

After the incident at the natural disaster building with the villains I have been spending way to much time going outside. The thought of the one villain stayed on my mind, he disintegrated my hands for one thing. To tell the truth in a weird way I liked the feel of his hands right before my skin began to disintegrate.

They were warm and rough, to be honest it was the first time in a long time that I have even held a guys hand so maybe that had distorted my view on what had happened.

I finished up lunch and left for a walk, I had to clear my mind of things. I wandered around town a bit and at one point I had gotten lost. I was too afraid to ask where I was so I looked around for anything familiar. As I shuffled around the sun had began to set and the streets grew darker. I grew frustrated and found a curb to sit on. I had forgotten to bring my phone so I would just have to clear my mind and try again, "Are you lost?" I heard a raspy voice question.

I turned to answer an found a young man standing behind me. He had shaggy grey hair, red eyes, torn lips, and surprisingly wrinkled eyes. Something about him felt familar but I couldn't quite place it, "Yes, do you have any Idea where UA is from here?" I stood up from the curb.

He smiled and nodded but squinted at me. His eyes went wide as if he realized something, "You're (F/n) right? I saw an article on you in the paper that talks about your heroism." He said and began to laugh, "What a small world..." he sighed.

His word struck a cord with me, I never really felt like I actually helped out all, I did attack and defeat some of the villains but I fainted on the battle field and ended up being a hostage for a short time. I laughed awkwardly, "Yeah, sure... You know the way to the school right?" I questioned. His cracked lips widened in a smile.

He delicately place his arm on my shoulder and pointed with his finger in a direction, "Yeah Its this way, here let me take you there." I noticed a faint smile from the corner of my eye. 

As we walked we chatted about different things, "I heard that you ended up with some serious injuries so I'm guessing the scars on your hands are from that." He gestured to my hands with his eyes, "So what exactly happened?" He questioned an oddly placed smile curled out onto his lips.

I held up my hands looking at them in thought, "Well one of the villains had some sort of disintegration quirk. The skin on my hands kind of peeled off when he wrapped my hands." his smile widened, "It must have been traumatic for you." he said. I noticed his reaction to be strange, it was more like he was rooting for the villains. I didnt really judge though some of my friends from my old school were like that gushing about how hot some of the villains were.

I shook my head no as a surprised look fell on his face, "it was oddly fascinating, who would be so strongly compelled to attack the heroes? Why such a strong hatred for heroes? Sorry if I sound a bit odd." I said scratching the back of my neck. He seemed to be in thought, "Yeah a bit odd." he repeated, "Im sorry I think I got turned around, I think the school is actually this way." He replied doing a complete 180 and lead me off in the other direction.

Once I realized where I was with his help I gave the man a hug, "Thank you so much! I wouldn't have known where I was without you." I blushed realizing what I had done. I turned around and ran off in the direction of the school. As I whirled around I think I might have noticed a slight ting of red on his own cheeks but I was too quick to notice.