Challenges (3)

(Your PoV)

After months of training and teaching with Aizawa the time finally came for the exam.

My strength had doubled and my powers grew stronger, I was able to extend my water 6 feet around me and I could lift 3 tons with my water. The day before the exam when we ant to the beach I found that Izuku was still working hard at cleaning the beach and was near finished.

We both finished up and stood in front of the scenery. Izuku and All Might had a conversation about how his power was transferred and then gave him a hair to swallow. I smirked as Izuku swallowed the hair, "Now All Might is inside you." I whispered into his ear.

He nearly barfed the hair back up from my comment, "(Name)! What is wrong with you!!" He yelled chasing after me. I laughed and ran away from him with ease and encased him in a ball of water leaving only his head exposed, "Have a good day Izuku! See you at the exam tomorrow!" I said following after the blond hero known as All Might.

The water burst and spilled out when I got too far away and he let out a laugh and waved bye.

I caught up with Toshinori, "Lets get back quickly! I invited Aizawa over for dinner!" I said happily running a head of the scrawny man. I looked back and saw his jaw drop, "Why would you go and do a thing like that!?" He questioned me.

I chuckled and started walking backwards so I could talk to him, "Well I did finish all the work that I needed for this year. Other students still have a few weeks of school left." I replied as he turned into his hero form, "Well good luck getting home!" He said jumping off. I shook my fist at the sky angrily, "DAMN YOU!!!" I shouted.

Even though my power was much stronger It would not be able to carry me all the way back to my new home unnoticed, people who were not heroes weren't allowed to use their powers in public unless accompanied by a hero.

I fumed as I began to run knowing I would probably get back to the house about a half hour before Aizawa would arrive, 'Maybe I could make some simple fried chicken...' i thought absent minded. Without looking where I was going I ran into a man on the street almost knocking him over, "Im so sorry! I need to get going!" I said to the hooded man helping him up with my quirk forgetting about the law.

I waved by to the man not really getting a good look at his face and ran the other direction to my home.

When I returned home I found Toshinori sitting on the couch in a bath robe eating ice cream. He turned to me with a stupid smile on his face, "Oh your back!" He said happily. I pulled up my fist with an angry look. He probably thought I was about to hit him but I let out a long sigh and walked to the kitchen, "No dinner for you." I said simply as I pulled out the ingredients for the food I was going to be making.

With a shocked expression he stood up and turned to me ready to complain but I just turned up my music which was lane boy by twenty one pilots. I held my hand up to my ear, "What I can't here you! You want me to not feed you breakfast as well?" I questioned him in a threatening manner. He gave a defeated expression and turned around to his office and disappeared within it.

I was a bit sad that he left me with my thoughts but I continued to cook as the radio changed to Oh Ms Believer. I sang along with the song finishing up the chicken and some steamed vegetables and put an apple pie into the oven, "Oh Ms Believer my pretty weepier..." I sang out as I heard a knock on the door. I turned off the song and opened the door to Aizawa who was holding my test results. He handed them to me and walked in the door, "Thanks for inviting me." he said taking a seat at the set table.

I smiled and laid out the foods that I had made, "Wait here for a second Ill be back." I said making a plate for Toshinori, i did tease him but I believe that not one person should go hungry. I opened his office door and noticed that he was bent over in his seat reclusively eating cup noodles. I walked over to his desk and set the plate down roughly and snatched the cup noodle away, "You need your strength to be a hero." i said cruelly and walked out the room slamming the door.