Fire and Ice (4)

(Your PoV)

As I slowly began to wake up from my sleep I noticed voices around me. I opened my eyes and found myself faced with white curtains around me as well as the sound of a heart monitor with my arm hooked onto an IV. I sat up and found I was wearing a hospital uniform, I heard a conversation to my left behind the curtain so I laid back down and waited for whoever was talking to stop.

I looked to my numb hands and found that they were wrapped up in bandages. I felt exhausted and I almost fell asleep again when the one and only medical hero walked through the curtain to me. I looked at her and saw she hand a frown etched into her features, "You poor kid, always seeming to get into trouble huh?" She said walking up to me delicately grabbing my hands and using her power to help me heal.

I gave her a weak laugh as my head began to lull to one side, "Well it seems as if trouble is my mistress..." I spoke softly, my voice was like nails on chalk board and felt just like that. My joints popped and creaked as I sat up, the old lady in front of me tried to push me back down and was successful considering my incredible weakness, "I... need water..." I huffed. She gave me another pained smile and turned around to get me just that. She opened the curtains around me revealing that All Might and Deku were also in the room.

Both of them looked worse for wear, All Mights eyes immediately landed on me and I could tell he was pained by something, "Im so sorr-""Save it... we are all alive right?" I cut him off with a question and hoped to god everyone was alright. Deku looked over at me with sad eyes despite his injuries I was some how worse then him. All Might gave a small smirk, "You're the worst out of the students and if you can still snap at me like that I think we are all alright." He said.

I smiled as I laid back down, "thats good, real good..." again I drifted off.

When I woke up I found myself still in the hospital wing, recovery girl informed me that school was cancelled for the day and I had the choice to go to school the next day but for the day I would have to stay in the hospital wing for physical therapy. Most the day consisted of various creams for my hands and hooking them up to rubber strips to help me regain my grip strength which was almost all gone. I also learned that I had a long scar on my cheek from hitting the ground but luckily recovery girl had a scar cream that would allow my cheek to heal without the scar but for now I would have to live with the long red wound.

My recovery went along fine but again I had to stay in the hospital wing for the night for my broken arm which only had another day to heal. Luckily All Might dropped off my school uniform and supplies for me while I was asleep. Aizawa, i learned, was bed ridden in the corner of the room and was bandaged from head to toe.

The next day came all to slowly and I was anxious to see someone other then recovery girl and the mummy. Embarrassingly though recovery girl had to help me get dress for my aching muscles and difficulty to articulate my fingers, "Thank you..." I spoke softly not trying to hurt my voice. Recovery girl gave me a smile and I shuffled out of the room towards class. When I made it to class I was bombarded with the students sending praises towards me as well as worried calls from Uraraka.

"Honestly (name) you're so reckless..." I was surprised by the voice of Todoroki as I was sitting down next to Shouji. I turned around along with the rest of the class that has for once fell silent just to look at the mute kid who never stuck up conversation. His face was serious and gave off the same blank stare but none the less I smile, "Ill be more careful." I spoke softly, if everyone weren't silent no one would have been able to hear me.

I could feel that someone was about to comment on that until I heard the shouts of Iida, "Everyone quite down! and get to your sea..." He was shut up by the sheer stillness of the classroom, all of us were in our seats and we all were quiet. He grumbled taking his own seat, "I wonder who is going to take over class today..." Spoke Uraraka.