Grief

Pinkie Pie:

I can't sleep anymore. I guess that's one of the "perks" of dying.

I've been in Fluttershy's room all night watching her sleep. She had formed a bruise on her forehead where she hit her head. It doesn't seem like she's going to wake up anytime soon, so I decide to explore the hospital.

It's so plain and white, and every hall looks the same.

I come to a big opening. Inside are lots of chairs. My sisters were asleep to. Their faces are stained with tears. The doctor must have told them. I fly over to them, and give each one a kiss. They all shiver, but don't wake up.

I go to my parents. Hey look so peaceful. I kiss them too. I didn't get to see them before I died. I wonder why they didn't visit. I can't stand to see my family in distress much longer, so I leave.

I float through the halls once more. I miss the sound of my feet on the ground, but that's impossible. I'll just slip through the floor. I pass by lots of room with sleeping patients with their family's sleeping in the chair next to them. I wish I was just sleeping. Maybe that's it! I'm just sleeping and this is just a horrible dream! I'm not dead! I'm probably just in a food coma from eating too many cupcakes like last week! I'll wake up any minute!

But I didn't. It's been an hour, and I still haven't woken up. I made my way back to Fluttershy's room, and I'm now floating over a chair. She had been crying, since she got the official news that I was dead, until she fell asleep. Her parents are standing by her bed.

"We're going to home home, and get you a pair of clothes for when you get released." Mr. shy says. That's weird normally Mrs. Shy does the talking. I look over to her. She is standing with her arms crossed not even looking at her daughter. I fly to her.

"Hey," I say. "look at Fluttershy! Talk to her! She just lost a leg!" Of course she can't hear me. If I can't talk to her, I might as well give her some really, super uncomfortable wave of coldness. I let out a scream of laughter, and plunge myself into her. Her whole body stiffens up, and her face goes white. I stay for a good 5 seconds before I say:

"This is what you get for ignoring your Fluttershy!" I leave from her body. Mrs. Shy is shivering really bad. Like a chihuahua. Did I over did it.

"D-d-did you h-h-hear t-that?!" She asks. Hear? Did she hear me? No. That's not possible. Is it?

"Mom, what happened?" Fluttershy asks. Even though Mrs. Shy has been ignoring her all day, Fluttershy looks worried.

"S-so cold," She says. "and crazy laughter, a-and a voice." Her eyes roll in the back of her head and she passes out.

Yea, I'd say I over did it.

Mr. Shy drops on the floor next to his wife. He picks her up, and puts her on the couch. "I'm going to get a doctor." He says, and leaves the room. Fluttershy looks over to her mom concerned.

"P-Pinkie," She says. "if your here g-give me a sign." Tears are streaming down her face again. I float over to her, and put my hand on her hand. Her eyes widen and she flinches her hand away.

"N-no." She says. "That was just a draft. G-ghosts aren't real!" She clutches her hand. Tears stream down my face.

"I'M HERE FLUTTERSHY!" I scream. I try to slap the bed, but my hand just slips through it. "Please Fluttershy. Believe." I cover my hands in my face, and cry for the next hour.

3:15 P.M.:

I've been watching Fluttershy all day. Her mom is woke up, a few hours ago. She seemed fine, so I didn't do any real damage. I just scared her pretty bad. I watch Fluttershy eat, which I can't do anymore, which means no cupcakes, pancakes, normal cakes, or anything delicious. I watch her cry muttering my name, as she clutches her hand with her other hand. I've heard her say it was her fault this happened to us many times. I want to tell her it's not, but she wouldn't hear me anyway, so I shouldn't waste my breath. We're watching [i]Golden Girls[/i] now.