The Accident

Pinkie Pie:

I woke up at 5:00 A.M, like I do every morning. It's Wednesday, and that means Fluttershy is walking to school. My heart Flutters at the thought of Fluttershy, and I smile the biggest smile, because I know that today I'm going to tell her how I feel.

I (literally) hop out of bed, and get ready for the day. Once I'm done with that I go to wake all my sisters up. Who would want to wake up an hour later with their annoying alarm clocks when they can be awoken now by me?

I start with my youngest (by a few minutes) sister Marble Pie. Her room is the smallest, because she is the youngest of all the Pie sisters. I quietly open the door and tiptoe to her bed. I slowly shake her bed so she wakes up. Her eyes open slowly. At first she's confused until she sees me.

"Wakey wakey!" I say. She roles her eyes.

"Mhmm." She says sitting up. I smile and walk out of the room.

Next is my second youngest sister Limestone Pie. I walk into her average sized room, and dodge all of the clothes on her floor. I quietly walk up to her bed and do the same thing I did to wake up Marble. Limestone grunts and rolls over.

"Come on sleepy head!" I say. She pierces me with her green eyes, and rolls over. I shrug there's not much you can do to make her happy. Except maybe staying off Holders Boulder. There's not much you can do to wake her up either. I walk out of the room.

Finally I come to my oldest sister Maud Pie's room. I walk in, but see nobody on the bed. I look around the room till I find a note. It says:

Dear Pinkie,
I had to leave for college early today, I will see you tonight.
Love, Maud

Oh yea, college. I don't like college. Maud is always leaving to go and I never really get to see her anymore, and what college makes you get up that early? Like, come on!

I walk out of the room and to the kitchen. The clock reads 5:30 A.M. I get out all the supplies to cook pancakes, which is my favorite breakfast food. I mix the batter and put it on the stove. I look down at my phone and see I got a text from Fluttershy. I open it quickly. It reads:

[i]Hey Pinkie, are you going to meet me at the animal shelter on the way to school? It's ok if your not, but I would like if you do, if that's ok with you.[/i]

I smile. Fluttershy is so timid, but that's one of the things I really like about her. It really brings me down to Earth. I text back:

[i]Yea Flutters! It's my favorite part about Wednesday's! Nothing could ever stop me! Well, maybe a super awesomely fun party! Oh! If there is one I will be sure to bring you! I'll see you then![/i]

I hit send and go back to my pancakes. My favorite part about making pancakes is the flipping. I try to get as high as I can! Though, I sometimes hit the ceiling. Hehe. I flip the pancakes getting pretty high. At one point I was really close to hitting the ceiling. It's so fun!

Once the pancakes are done, I make some cupcake batter. Who can have pancakes without cupcakes? I pour the batter into the cupcake templates and put them in the oven. I look at the time again: 6:24 A.M. My sisters should be up by now. I woke them up when I got up. They must've fell back asleep. I laugh.

Once the cupcakes are done I start eating. There's a rustle in the hallway and I look up to see Marble, and Limestone. They sit in there spots at the table and grab a pancake. I offer them a cupcake, but they refuse saying: "It's too early for a cupcake."

It's never too early for a cupcake.

I shrug it off though. More for me. I eat the rest of the cupcakes, and head out the door for school. My sisters are homeschooled due to Matbles shyness and Limestones aggression. I wave bye and close the door. The clock on my phone says 7:00. Exactly an hour till the bell rings.