"It's just Nolan and two others guys." Liam turned to Theo and I. "This isn't gonna work." 

"Where's the backup?" Theo asked. 

"Shouldn't there be like twenty of them?" I asked.

"I mean, they only saw us, and they're not gonna believe Nolan."

"Okay." Theo said, a focused expression on his face. "Then they have to believe us." 

"What?" I asked. 

"Isn't that right?" Theo yelled. 

"Why are you yelling?" Liam asked. 

"You got a problem?" Theo continued to yell. "Oh that's right, you always have a problem!" 

"Theo." I grabbed his arm. 

"What the hell are you doing?" Liam asked. 

"Shut up!" Theo yelled and punched my brother. 

"Theo!" I yelled. 

"You see that Scott? Little beta can't even take a punch." Theo glanced at me. "What do you think, Malia? What, you think he can take me?"

"Okay, I get it, but did you actually have to punch me?" Liam said. 

Theo punched Liam again. 

"Theo!" I yelled. "Stop!"

"No Blaire, you can't help your brother!"

Liam got up and pushed me aside as they went at each other. 

"See what I mean Scott? He's only good in a fight when he's angry. So let's see just how angry he gets."

Liam growled and went at Theo, but Theo stopped him with a punch. Liam got back up and growled, blood trickling from his nose. They continued to punch and scratch each other. 

"Are you done? Or should we keep going?" Liam asked. 

"I think they're sold." Theo said. 

"You ripped my t-shirt." Liam said. 

"Yeah, you broke my nose." Theo replied. "Twice. It healed, you broke it again. Two times!" 

Liam shrugged, then punched Theo's face again. 

Theo let out a groan as he dropped. I giggled as I ran over and kneeled down next to him. 

"Three times." Liam said. 

I looked at Theo and smiled. 

"You deserved those." I said. 

"I know." He said. I wiped the blood from his nose with the sleave of his jacket. 

His eyes traveled up and met mine. I smiled at the same time he did. 

"Will you two kiss already, I'm sure Brett wouldn't care." Liam scoffed. 

We both looked up at Liam and he glared at us. 

"Come on." I said and stood, helping Theo up. "Let's split and look around."  

Theo nodded. Liam walked off in one direction. 

"Don't let them see you." Theo said. He kissed my temple and walked off. 

I went in a different direction and checked, then met up with Theo and Liam. 

"There's still three of them." Liam said. 

"Don't blame me." Theo said. "You're the one that picked the abandoned zoo. The hell we doing in this place anyway?"

"Because it's like Myknonos."