Not Allowed

You were sitting on the medical bed while Bruce was checking your blood pressure.
"Bruce right?" You asked while looking at him.

"Yeah" he smiled.

"Sorry about yesterday" you sighed "i guess i overreacted"

"It's totally fine, i would've reacted way worse" he tapped your shoulder.

"How is everything?" Wanda walked in the room and you felt really embarrassed.

"Everything's normal" Bruce smiled "I'm gonna leave you two alone"

"I'm sorry Wanda i didn't mean to-"

"I understand Y/N i know what it's like to feel lost" she sat on a chair next to the bed.

"Can you help me remember?".

"Of course" she held your hand "I'm gonna go from the last memory you had"

"Alright" you nodded and closed your eyes.

●●●

"Hey Steve!" You smiled "T'Challa is busy right now but-"

"I'm actually here to see you" he said "Y/N this is Tony Stark"

"Hello" you and Tony shook hands and you gave him a wide smile.

"What brings you here then?" You walked them inside your house "Can i get you anything?"

"I'm good" Tony said.

"We have a proposal" Steve took a seat at the table next to Tony.

"I'm all ears" you sat in front of them.

"We want you to join the avengers" Tony speaked up "I've seen what you're able to do and I'm very impressed"

"I-i'm not interested" you responded.

"But your mother said you were a warrior" Steve furrowed his eyebrows.

"She is a warrior, I don't fight" you said "The avengers have killed thousands of people and i don't wanna be a part of that"

"Y/N do you know anything about martial arts or any contact sport?" You nodded "Then why don't you use your power to save the world?"

"My mother teached me for self defense proposes " you bit the inside of your cheek "I'm just a normal civilian"

"Your mother raised you to be a warrior, wouldn't she be disappointed if she found out her daughter is backing out?" Tony raised his eyebrow.

"You're not gonna get in my mind Mr. Stark" you smirked as you stood up.

"Just think about it" Tony shook your hand "The world needs you"

"Goodbye Steve" you smiled at your friend and gave him a hug.

As soon as T'Challa arrived from his trip you went to talk to him.
"Did you talked to your mother about it?" He asked as he sat beside you.

"I did but she said it was my decision" you groaned "i don't want to hurt anyone!"

"Let's put it this way: if you join them, will you be helping the world or destroying it?" He smiled "you can choose not to go but eventually you'll have to take your mother's spot. Remember you're the daughter of a god and a warrior"

"It's so much pressure!" You rubbed your temples "Fine! I'll do it but on my terms!"

"That's the Y/N i know" he chuckled.