The Mission

"You ready Cap?" Sam asked as Steve put his shield on his back. You were about to jump of a plane, good thing that you were divided into two planes so the stress of seeing Bucky was gone for at least the plane ride.

"As always" he chuckled "Y/N you're coming with me"

"Sure thing" you put on the parachute and got ready to jump.

"On Three" he said and squeezed your arm before starting to count "1...2...3 here we go!"

You both jumped at the same time but as soon as you were on the air you started to think weather or not to open the parachute "I'll go east you go south!" Thankfully Steve snapped you out of your thoughts and you gave him a thumbs up.
Once you landed you ran to your hiding place of choice, a tree.

"There's a lot of snow guys" Steve said over your headset.

"Security guards on 10 and 2" your voice was harsh "They got guns grenades and a lot of knifes" you listed as you walked towards the back door.

"Be careful" Clint said "The last time they had some sort of bomb"

"Bomb?" Steve sounded concerned about letting you go in there.

"It wasn't that big but it was definitely to kill an enemy that's close"

"There's no one inside" you mumbled and crawled in the building "Now what?"

"Go to the top and get the thing" Sam instructed you.

"The reactor" Tony corrected him "Be careful"

You walked slowly up the stairs when you saw three more armed men.
"Three more here" you sighed and hid behind a box.

"Avoid them we'll be there in 5 minutes" Tony replied.

"Already too late" you looked out the window "There's more on they're way, about 20"

"Bucky i need you up top!" Steve said, just the sound his name made you feel weird.

"I'm here" Wanda landed outside and created a distraction for you to go up.

"I need someone to cover Wanda" you jogged upstairs and found five armed men pointing their guns at you.

"We're on it" Natasha speaked up "Are you there?" You didn't answer.

"Y/N?" Tony asked already worrying.

"Is her headset broken?" Clint asked.

"No, i just checked" Tony was getting more and more worried "Y/N if you're in danger say it"

You raised your hands in the air and looked around the room. You saw a steel bar sticking out of the ceiling and you jumped to grab it and fet yourself to the next floor "i need back up" you said as the group of men were shooting at you.

"Are those gunshots?" Steve was panicking.

"Shit!" You yelled when you felt the bullet go almost right through your arm "I'm going up"

"What happened?! Why did you yelled?!" Tony was even more panicked.

"Nothing I'm fine just cover Wanda" you grabbed a plumbing pipe and hit a man with it.

"But Y/N we're-"

"I'm taking care of it" you interrupted Clint and kept dodging the bullets.

"There's no one out here" Wanda said.

"I got the key" Steve said.

You got the the top and blocked the door so that they didn't got in. You walked towards the reactor and saw that it had more than one key hole "you're gonna need more than one key" you heard the door starting to break.

"How many key holes?" Scott asked.

"Four" you closed your eyes while healing your arm "there is at least ten Security guards out there"

"We're going Y/N" Tony Said. You were so far away from anyone that you may be dead by the time they get there.

"Whoops" you heard the door open "i may regret turning down the gun now Steve"

"Why what is it!?" Steve yelled.

"Hello" you said before headbuting one of the security guards and taking his gun 'if they want to kill you it doesn't count' you said to yourself, you always hated to hurt anyone so killing was nowhere near what you wanted to do but in this situation it was you or them.
You blocked the door with some steel materials before you could feel a bullet go straight through your hip and then falling to the ground.

"Where are you guys?" You groaned.

"We're almost there Y/N just hold on!" Tony was loosing his mind, cursing himself for letting you get hurt.

The man shot you once again but this time on the shoulder and before you could do anything the materials you put on the door went flying everywhere and the man with the metal arm walked in shooting at your attacker.

"Y/N!" Bucky kneeled in front of you and you nodded. He turned around while fighting the rest of the security guards that kept walking in but behind him tou spotted a gas cylinder and a man about to shoot at it. You ran towards Bucky and pushed him out of the way before the explosion happened, you weren't going to be able to heal him so you did that.

"Bucky's there" Sam said without knowing what happened.
You fell to the ground from the top of the building and caused another explosion, apparently there was gas everywhere.

"No!" Wanda yelled even if she wasn't there she knew what happened.

Bucky ran towards the explosion and looked for you "Y/N!" He yelled while digging through the snow and rubble that was there, throwing everything to the side just to find you.
"W-What- What's going on?" Steve's voice cracked.

"Y/N!" Bucky was bawling his eyes out and yelling your name but you weren't there.

"Where is she?" Tony landed next to Bucky.

"Y-Y/N!" Bucky broke a metal wall that was around him.

"She's not here" Tony mumbled after checking with FRIDAY.

"NO! Y/N!" Bucky yelled and kept moving stuff to see if you were there.

"Find her" Wanda said to Tony and placed a hand on Bucky's shoulder and hypnotising him si that he woul calm down.

"This is my fault" Bucky cried out and Wanda made him fall asleep before he could do anything else.

"Someone come get Bucky" Wanda held back the tears of loosing you.

"B-but where is she?" Steve walked towards Wanda and picked up Bucky.

"I don't feel her energy" Wanda replied.

"She's not-" Sam said before getting cutted off by Scott.

"She's not dead! We have to look for her" Scott yelled "We are not going to give up"

"Even if we find her, would she be able to heal herself?" Nat asked.

"She pushed Bucky and fell into the explosion" Wanda's voice was shaking  "Then she fell into another gas cylinder and..."

"The things you do for the people you love" Clint started to tear up.

"She wanted us to defend Wanda but her..." Sam sighed "She's a hero"

"Stop talking as if she were dead!" Scott yelled once again "We're gonna find her"

"I should've gave her a gun" Tony mumbled.

●●●

"Y/N!" Bucky jumped and opened his eyes.

"Calm down big guy" Bruce said.

"Where is she?" Bucky asked.

"We're looking for her" Steve stood up.