Chapter 26

Knights point of view
Derek had woken me up and we both woke up Tyler and Michael, we all got ready and dressed and soon were off back to school. Once we got to the school we all went to the office since we needed to pick up our new schedules, English, science, art, P.E, and history. Those were our schedules for the rest of the year.

"Well lets go" Tyler said slinging his back pack over his shoulder, we all cheered and started to our first class of the day.

Time skip to lunch
English was writing a poem of our own, science we mixed together different chemicals, and in art we all through paint at one another. Now we were at lunch with each other laughing and talking about how upset the teacher was at us.

"Hey guys" we heard Kat say from behind us, we all turned and I glared at her, "what do you want?" I asked my voice laced with venom. "No need to be hostile we just wanted to talk with our friends" Jonathan said gesturing to me and Derek.

Tyler's point of view
I was enraged at how those two were acting and really wanted to hurt them, I looked over at Michael who was looking down. I had hung around him enough to know he was sensitive when it comes to things like this or basically being judged. "Why don't you just leave you've hurt us enough already...and you wonder why we don't wanna be friends anymore" Derek said as we all stood up and left.

We dumped our trays and started to our next class which was P.E, today we were playing basket ball.

After school

Once school was over we all went home just to rest since Jonathan hit Michael in the head with a ball and that started a fight between him and Derek. Once inside knight took Michael upstairs probably to patch his nose, Derek and I stayed downstairs. There was a giant knock at the door startling us, "answer it" Derek said "why me you do it" I said he grumbled profanities as he walked to the door.

He opened it and no one was there,but there was a note on the door labeled "soon", knight and Michael came downstairs and examined the note with us, I of course took and picture of it and the inside when Derek opened it just as evidence and things we might need in the near future.

"What does it say?" Michael asked as knight read it to himself, knight quickly passed the paper to us. "Dear knight I know you and all your mistakes, one day you'll have to love me and get rid of those friends you call a family. I will find a way to make you mine and that's a promise" Derek read out loud. "We need to give this to your dad and my mom" I said, Derek nodded and went upstairs to call him.

"Who is this guy?" I said to myself "if only I knew" knight said rubbing my head before going upstairs.

Derek point of view
I finished talking on the phone with my father and hung up, I plopped on my bed and rubbed my eyes. Stressed overwhelmed me and I slammed my arm against the bed in anger.

"You alright?" I heard knight ask, I looked up and he smiled at me. I sighed an sat up a bit, he came over and sat next to me kissing my cheek. "How do you feel?" Knight asked "stressed,tired, and scared" I said truthfully, knight frowned and put his hand on my chest. "Will get through this together I promise" he said I smiled and kissed him. He pinned me down on the bed and sat in my lap, I moaned as he softly grind down on me.

"Mm stop" I moaned as he softly started biting my neck, he giggled and stood up winking before leaving the room.

Michaels point of view
I left the house earlier and started walking around the town, it wasn't dark, but it was starting to get late. As I walked I felt like someone was watching me, I turned around and saw a guy wearing all black he looked like he was following me but I kept walking.

I turned the corner and saw my old house come into view I quickly ran to it and behind me I heard the footsteps of the man running behind me, but I was quick to get inside and lock the doors. I sat down on the floor in the living room and started to think. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialed knights number.

"Hello.Michael? where are you?" Knight asked "I'm at my old house and that guy is here" I said in a panicky tone. "Will be there soon just hold on" knight said before hanging up.

Knights point of view
I explained to Derek and Tyler where Michael was and they both came with me. When we pulled up at the house the man sitting in front of the door quickly ran behind a couple house before disappearing. Michael came out and jumped in the car, "what were you thinking? Coming outside like this when you knew we weren't safe!" Tyler yelled looking at Michael.

"I didn't mean-" Michael tried to speak "it doesn't matter you still left next time just stay inside your already in bad enough shape and can't fight" Tyler said but quickly shut up. He looked at Michael who stared at the ground, he was slightly shaking and you could tell he wanted to cry.

I grabbed him and pulled him into my arms holding him, he softly started crying into my shoulders so only I could here him. As soon as we got home he ran inside and stormed upstairs to his room, I smacked Tyler hard in the back of his head. He groaned and held it "go apologize. Now." I said he nodded and went upstairs.

There was a knock on the door and mike came in with my mother. She had bruises covering her face and she walked with a limp, "what happened?" I asked in fear " your father" mike said and I became furious.