Chapter 9

Derek's point of view
I saw everything that happened to knight on the camera and became furious, I quickly put on my mask and ran to his house I climbed up the side of his house and into his window. When I got into his room I saw a sight I thought I wouldn't have to see again, knight was in the corner of his room holding a blade and his wrist now had ten new scars.

"Knight" I whispered he looked up and his eyes were filled with anger,pain, and fear, "I'm ashamed but I couldn't help it I had to" he whispered I nodded and walked over to him, licking the arm which had blood on it. "I promise it'll be okay you'll get through this" I said which caused him to smile.

Knights point of view
I smiled then smirked, "I can't believe I fell in love with my crazy psycho stalker" I said, he smirked and pinned me to the ground and started kissing me. I moaned into the kiss and wrapped my arms and legs around him as he picked me up and placed me on the bed. "This is so wrong" I said panting "but it just feels so right just like those cliche books" he said as he connected his lips back on mine.

My door banged open and my mother came in with tears in her eyes, when she looked up and saw what was happening she screamed which caused my father to come up. "What's going on here?" He asked luckily Derek still had part of his mask on so my father couldn't see his eyes or hair. "Who are you? And get the fuck off my son" my father screamed "dad please just get out you ruined my life enough already" I screamed as both Derek and I got up.

My father pulled the gun he had kept around his waist attached to his belt and pointed it at Derek. "Woah honey stop don't shoot" my mother pleaded, I looked at Derek and nodded towards the window he must have understood and we both started over to it. I stood in front of Derek as he quickly climbed out "what do you think your doing?" My father asked but Derek was already long gone.

My father glared at me before I could do anything I felt a stinging pain on my cheek, I grabbed at it and when I looked up I saw my father standing above me glaring and my mother standing in the back crying. He walked out of the room leaving me there in shock, my phone dinged and I grabbed it.

Derek- pack your things you'll be living with me

Knight- are you sure what about your dad?

Derek- who do you think helped me with the killing and kept me safe all this time

Knight- okay

After I finished texting him I started packing my things, "honey what are you doing?" My mother asked, I shook my head. "Mom I'm not moving and there's no way I'm staying here after this unless you want me to become more suicidal  then I am" I whispered, she nodded and helped me pack the stuff I could and get it out the window safely outside, Derek was  outside waiting for me.

We took my stuff and ran to his house, "this day has been interesting" Derek said as we laid down on his bed I nodded, before I could say anything Derek again pinned me to the bed. "We didn't finish what we started" he said as he started to bite my neck, I moaned and grabbed at his hair causing him to groan.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this" he moaned into my ear, I pulled at his arm signaling him to stop, he did and looked at me. "Don't worry love we won't go all the way" he said I smiled and nodded and let him continue what he was doing, I felt his hand slip into my boxers and slowly rub my member.

Derek's point of view
I slowly rubbed his member causing him to moan and thrust slightly upwards into my hand, "m-more please" he moaned I bit down on his neck and rubbed him faster. His hand slowly trailed down to my dick and he squeezed it I moaned and stopped what I was doing, my guard was down and knight pushed me down on the bed slowly grinding down on me, I moaned and grabbed at the bed sheets.

Before we could continue I heard a small knock at the door, I sat up and wrapped my arm around knights waist. "Come in" I said loud enough that the person would hear, it was my father. "I see you got what you wanted" he said referring to knight I smiled and kissed his neck "yep" I said knight nuzzled into my neck and I could feel him smile.

"We'll be ready you know when school starts your parents will be looking for you" my father said pointing at knight, he nodded and my father left the room. "What about Jonathan and Kat?" He asked "will stay friends with them and keep our little secret" I said he nodded and we both hugged.

Jonathan's point of view the next morning
I woke up to here both my parents yelling I opened my door and ran downstairs to see my mother on the floor with a broken bottle and pointing it at him. "Stop please" I whispered, both of them looked at me my father had a look of worry while my mother just glared. "Son you should go I'll deal with your mother"my father said I nodded and got dressed.

I left the house and went to knight, "oh hello j knights not home" ruby said then quickly slammed the door in my face. I sighed and went to Derek's house, I knocked and he let me in telling me he was upstairs, I knocked on the door and he told me to come in. I saw both him and knight laying on the bed together tangled up.