Chapter 11

Knights point of view
I sat up still glaring at Derek,but sighed and stopped he came over and pulled me into his lap. "I'm sorry. What my father did was wrong and I'm really sorry for that" he said as he kissed my head, I looked out the window and could see it was starting to get dark. I was going to forgive him when my phone started to ring, it was my mother.

I quickly picked it up even though I did hate there guys right now, "hello" I said I heard a sigh of relief on the other end "hey honey I'm just calling to make sure your alright I was starting to worry" my mother said her tone becoming more motherly she even sounded a bit exhausted," Mom are you alright I think you should rest I'll be fine and come visit you when I can" I said to her honestly. I heard her give a sad sigh "okay maybe tomorrow or something now be safe and goodnight...I love you" she said I smiled and almost teared up "goodnight Mom. I love you too" I said we both soon after hung up.

"Is she okay?" Derek asked as I put my phone back on the bedside dresser, "she's fine but she sounded very tired and I know she was worried so I'm going to see her tomorrow" I said sternly, he nodded and kissed my nose. "Still up for that kill tonight love" he asked with a smirk plastered on his face, I nodded "I wouldn't miss it for the world" I said which caused his smirk to grow.

Derek's point of view
We got dressed in our disguises or costumes as a little kid would call them and headed out, of course we walked through the forest to his house which was near the middle of it. "Make sure to use code names" I said to him he nodded and we both jumped the fence and into the backyard. It was now dark outside and looked as if nobody was home but we knew better.

We went up to his back door which was a sliding door and knight easily and quietly pried it open, "I'll question him how later" I thought as we entered the house. I was walking but quickly got stopped by knight, "what's wrong?" I asked he pointed to the dog sitting on the couch sleeping, it was a male pit bull.

"Really I'm not scared of a dog" I said to knight crossing my arms "you will be when it's starts barking and blows our cover" knight whispered back grabbing the hem of my shirt and pulling me closer to him. I nodded since it was true, we quietly started up the steps making sure not to wake the dog or make any noise.

Once upstairs I started to determine which room was Michaels, knight went in front of me and opened one of the doors which just so happened to be Michaels. "How?" I asked, he shrugged "just a hunch" he whispered as we entered the room, the floor was littered with clothes and random food wrappers.

I looked around and saw he was laying on his bed with a weed pipe right next to him, "why do kids do drugs?" Knight whispered to himself, I chuckled and wrapped an arm around him. "Will drag him back to our house and deal with him there" I said, knight nodded and went to the other side of the bed while I stayed on the side closes to the door.

I quickly shoved a sock in his mouth then put tape over it, while knight tied his arms and legs, Michael was now awake and trying to scream and get out of the binds we had put him in. I picked Michael up and led him downstairs, where the pit bull was now awake, knight went over and started rubbing its stomach causing it to roll over.

I was able to fully drag Michael out of the house and that's where I waited for knight, once he was out we started back home. When we got home we took him into the basement and tied him to the chair taking off the tape and sock out and off his mouth, but we did blindfold him. My father came down clapping, "well done son I so proud of you" he said coming over and patting me on the back I smiled, but quickly took notice of him glaring at knight which I could see was making him uncomfortable.

Knights point of view
He glared at me which scared me and made me feel uncomfortable, "well dad you can stop giving my boyfriend your death glare please and leave. I can handle the rest on my own" Derek said his father hugged and glared at me one more time before leaving.

"I'm sorry about him but soon we won't have to deal with him anymore" Derek said causing me to smile and nod even though he couldn't see my smile cause of the mask. "W-where am I?" Michaels terrified voice called out "don't worry you won't be in danger...unless you tell us about your father" I said my voice low and cold. I visibly saw him shiver and smirked.

"W-who are y-you guys?" He said Derek chuckled, "I'm diablo and my partner over there is Lucifer" Derek said walking closer to Michael. I thought about the name for a second when I was snapped out my thought by michaels cries. "So Michael tell us about your father and maybe you'll live"Derek said.

" I don't know anything I'm being honest, he never told me about anything and would just give me drugs to take even though I never wanted to. I would tell you everything if I knew I really would but he stayed secretive and always locked himself in his room while I stayed in mine and out of his way" Michael said in an almost pleading tone. Derek looked at me and I nodded to him, he walked over and leaned down to me, "he's telling the truth but we keep him here until we figure this out we need his father now more than ever"
I said he nodded and took off his mask leading me upstairs to his room where I took mine off and placed it on the dresser.

Derek pulled me into him and started kissing my neck and biting down where he could, "d-diablo" I moaned as he bit into my sweet spot he chuckled and looked at me, "I know where this is going" I thought as he pinned me to the bed, but in the back of my mind I still wondered how we would be able to get Michael's father and the truth.