Chapter 25

Tyler's point of view
Derek started the car and we pulled off with the black car driving steady behind us keeping up with our pace. "We need to go faster than this d!" I said impatiently looking at him "don't you think I'm trying!" he yelled "calm down both of you please" Michael said in a small voice "really you want us to calm down at a time like this" I  yelled "oh shut up or so help me God I will take the wheel and turn this damn car around letting whoever take us" knight yelled making everyone shut up. 

"Turn there and speed like hell" knight said pointing to one of the alleys, Derek complied and sped down the small alley. "Why this way?" I asked "his car is to big and won't fit unlike ours it did. See." Knight said we looked back and saw the guys car was there and it couldn't get in, "how?" Michael asked "I've been in car chases before and I remember this car was the one I used in it" knight said rolling his eyes and quickly turning his head.

"You told me that the mark on my car was already there. Are you saying that was your fault?" Derek asked dumbfounded, knight chuckled and nodded before we all started laughing like idiots. Almost forgetting about the man...almost.

Michael point of view
When we got back inside, we all quickly locked the doors and windows causing everyone to wake up. "Son what's wrong?" Mike asked Derek "we were just attacked by somebody"Derek said sitting down by his father while knight sat by his mother. "What do you mean what happened?" Amber asked she was laying on Tyler's lap as he rubbed her head.

"We decided that instead we'd get the liquor tonight so instead we went back to Michaels house so he could pick up some of his things. Once we gathered everything that guy pulled up behind us and started following us" Derek explained to everyone. "I think I know who it is as well" Tyler said "who?" Knight asked

"Remember that guy who called us saying he knows us and says he wants you? what if it was him?" Tyler said getting somewhat excited he probably guessed right. "Probably but we don't even know who he is" I said, Tyler nodded and sighed "why haven't any of you told me this. I could always try to track him or something" mike said trying to reason with us.

"We didn't think it was that serious an he hasn't done to much at least not that I know of" Derek said looking at knight,who nodded and stared rubbing princes ear. "Oh yeah also one more thing boys" mike said "what" we all said in sync "you all are going back to school this week...tomorrow to be exact" mike said scooting over a bit. "What!?!" We all screamed in sync "I'm sorry boys but the school called and said you had to come back because of reasons in there system or some shit like that
" mike said.

"Grab the knives" I said and everyone agreed. "Don't worry the teachers put all your classes together because we said we'd sue them if they didn't do it. you'll all be fine" Amber slurred she wasn't drunk but you could mistake her to be. We all sighed and agreed.

The parents left out leaving just prince and us in our own thoughts.

Knights point of view
Both me and Derek were laying in bed  thinking about tomorrow. "There gonna be there" I said referring to Kat and Jonathan, he nodded and sighed "will just have to avoid them for as long as we can" Derek said kissing my neck, I smiled and leaned my head a bit giving him more access I knew there would be a mark there by tomorrow. "Well as long as we're with the group I think will all manage" I said kissing him.

                          An hour later

I was laying on my bed with Derek when my phone started to ring, it had been an hour since we talked about school and Derek was fast asleep on my stomach.  "Hello?" I said unknown of who it was "hello knight" the voice said into the phone it was the guy from last time. "What do you want?" I said sitting up quickly causing Derek to wake up, he looked at me curiously and pointed to the phone.

"Knight what are you doing?" The voice said on the phone again, I quickly put the phone in speaker and answered. "I'm laying down in my bed" "who's with you?" He asked "Derek" I said wary of what he'd say next. "Oh that's nice also why did you speed away from me like that I only wanted to talk to you" he said his voice becoming cold and quiet. "Leave is the hell alone" Derek said finally stepping into the conversation, the man chuckled "you don't scare me Derek. I know both of you well, you'll be saying hi to your mother soon if you don't back off and give me what's mine" the man said with a growl before hanging up.

Derek's point of view
I stared at the phone in shock and disbelief, "how did he know my mother" I thought to myself. I heard a sharp breath and looked up to see knight shaking, I grabbed him by the shoulder and gave him a small shake he blinked a couple times before closing his eyes and rubbing his head a bit.

"Sorry" he whispered, I nodded and kissed his head. "It's getting late and we have school tomorrow. so how about we get some sleep" I suggested, knight nodded and we both got ready for bed. The other two were already asleep Tyler being knocked out on the couch with a beer bottle next to him and Michael curled up with his pillow in his room.

The Next Morning

I woke up to my alarm going off and sat up, I rubbed my eyes and looked over at knight he was bundled under the blankets softly snoring. "Well today's gonna be great" I whispered to myself as I got up and woke up knight.