Chapter 10

Knights point of view
Jonathan came into the room and started at us, "hey" he said coming into the room and sitting down in one of Derek's computer chairs. "So your mom was very rude today" he said pointing at me "w-what happened what did she do?" I asked "she slammed the door in my face when I asked if you were there" he said "oh well I'm not staying there anymore since they tried to get me to move away" I said to him he nodded and then smirked.

"You to look adorable together cuddling like that" he said, I could feel my face heat up and I cuddled into Derek's side earning a chuckle. "How come your over here?" Derek asked wrapping his arm around me, "my father wanted me out of the house to deal with my mother but I'll be leaving to go see Kat soon" he said rubbing his eyes I nodded and smiled getting up and hugging him.

                     Hour later

Derek's point of view
Jonathan left and I got a call from my father, "hello?" I asked "you've got another person to murder my dear boy" he said and I could hear the smirk in his voice "oh well who is it?" I asked knight came up to me and kissed my kitchen before quickly heading downstairs, "his names Michael crown his father has been stealing money from us and now is trying to kill us so his son has gotta go" my father explained "sure I'll do it but one question if you don't mind me asking" I said "what's that" he said his voice filled with curiosity.

"Can knight help me?" I asked I heard a deep chuckle on the other end which made me shiver "sure I won't stop you and I've seen how he is with fighting so it'll come in handy" my father said, I did a small victory dance in my head and thanked him. I quickly went downstairs to see knight making breakfast since it was still early.

"You wanna go on a mission with me?" I asked kissing his head and pulling him into me, he smiled and turned to look at me. "R-really you'll let me go and help?" He asked excitement clouding his voice, "I nodded as he finished cooking. After we ate and cleaned the dishes I took him to the basement to pick a mask to hide his face and a hoodie to cover his body also gloves.

He picked a blue mask that had black blood pouring out of its eyes and a giant blue hoodie with black gloves. "So you chose eyeless jacks costume?" I said with a smirk he nodded and kissed my head "you dressed as ticci toby" he said and I smiled. It was true the outfits down here mainly were creepy pasta costumes but it kept our identity safe and that was the part that mattered most.

"Well you can put it on tonight since that's when we're gonna attack" I said as we both walked upstairs. "Who are we going after?" He asked and that's when I remembered I didn't tell him, "oh it's Michael crown from school. His father has been stealing money from us and both him and his son have been using it for drugs and stuff so he has to be killed" I explained he nodded having a more serious facial expression.

I pulled him into my lap and kissed his neck, his face quickly lit up like a Christmas tree. "Your so cute when you blush" I said he chuckled and kissed my head. My father walked through the door and smiled at both of us "how are you boys holding up?" He asked "were fine.did you see jay in the office today?" Knight asked.

"Yeah he was super pissed it looked like he wanted to strangle someone or thing" my father said.

Knights point of view
I was enraged when he said that and wanted to so badly hit something, which is exactly what I did. I slapped the side of Derek's cheek throwing him off guard, "what was that for?!?" He said holding the red side of his cheek "in so sorry I didn't mean to its just my father and--" I tried to say but before I could I felt someone grab my hair and pull on it causing me to fall off the couch.

I hit my head hard which caused my vision to blur and I wanted to faint then and there but I didn't I sat up quickly, which was a huge mistake as the rush gave me a headache. When I looked up I could see Derek and his father now arguing, "what the hell dad what was that for?!?" Derek yelled looking furious "what do you mean the little brat could show some damn respect!!" Mark, his dad screamed back.

I touched my head and saw blood start to leak, "huh" was all I could say "how hard did I hit my head" I thought as I blacked out.

Derek's point of view
My father and I stopped arguing when we both saw knight on the floor blacked out and bleeding. "What's wrong with you!?!" I yelled as I quickly picked knight up and ran to my room leaving my father there to glare. I laid knight on the bed and patched him up leaving him there to rest, then the thought of my killing came up.

I knew my father couldn't fire me if I decided to leave home, the last time he fired me everything went down hill and it was up to me to fix it. I thought about leaving to the house my mother use to live in when she was alive it was out near the forest which had a beautiful cliff like view of you walked deeper into it, where a waterfall and cave were.

Nobody could every buy the house since it was mine when I was ready to move, knight stirred a bit in his sleep before waking up and looking at me which turned into a glare. "What did I do" I thought as he sat up.