Chapter 16

Wow! Thanks to everyone who fans me and gives me criticism for my chapters, it’s really helpful:) if you like this story check out my new story Learning to Fall (Josh Hutcherson). It was requested that I do another fan fiction and I delivered….well I’ve started lol but anyway keep showing your support, it doesn’t go un noticed.<3

It took me a while before I could actually leave the hospital, since I had been lying in a hospital bed for 2 months straight, by bones were very week and I can’t walk. Logan would push me around in my little wheel chair around the hospital and through the garden in the back of the hospital.

I made him promise me to go home and stay there and have normal visits with me. He needed to have a shower in his own home and not in a shower the hospital provides. Not to mention a good night/day sleep in his own bed in our apartment. He’s been sleeping in the chair next to my bed which, at times, doesn’t look too comfortable.

1 week later I was able to leave the hospital and go home, only to have to stay in bed there, with the occasional walking around to help strengthen my bones again.

I was staring at my TV as I watched Criminal Minds. Logan had brought in a couple more pillows to help support me when I wanted to sit up. I really felt bad that he felt he needs to wait on my hand and foot. He has his own life.

Once he had went into the living room to do his own thing I reached for my phone and called Lisa.

“Hello?” she said in a groggy voice. She’s been bored and sleeping a lot more than before considering Logan has been refusing to do anything that involved leaving me to do things for his work. It really bothered me, even with the sweet intentions he obviously possessed.

“Hey Lisa.” I said, trying to sound as cheery that I could muster up, not knowing if it worked or not.

“Oh hey Aubrey! How are you feeling? I try and call Logan but he doesn’t answer my calls and said he needs to be here for you.” I sighed and shook my head, am I that needy.

“I’m feeling okay, hard to move. I tried walking around but I kept falling over, it’s hard. And as for Logan he hasn’t left my side all day except for about 2 seconds ago.” I lowered my voice so that he didn’t hear me.

“Oh, well. He has good intentions. I’d much rather he ignored me to help you than for him to ignore me for something unimportant.” I smiled at her comment but I still felt horrible.

“Don’t worry,” I said. “I’ll get him to talk to you. That’s why I actually called, I was wondering if could set up an audition for something or something, a signing or an interview. He is always in the house and I want him to get out and about but he claims he can’t leave me alone.”

She was quiet for a little while; I figured she was looking through her phone. I heard papers rustle and what seemed like her walking around as her heels clicked against the floor in the background.

“That’s a great idea!” she exclaimed and then she said she would see what she could do. We hung up and I went back to my TV. About 2 hours later I had a very aggravated Logan come into my room. I jumped at the door swinging open fiercely and then winced at the pain.

“What the hell is this Aubrey!” he came in and threw a couple papers on the bed in front of me. All I did was stare at him until he motioned for me to look at the papers. When I read what was on it I saw it had a couple auditions for commercials, 4 interviews and a signing tomorrow. Wow she’s quick!