049. you're wrong

chatting with: Matt Dadd

Matt Dadd:
Hey, kid. How's it going?

i'm literally only a year younger than you, matt.

Matt Dadd:
Excuse you it's almost two years.

fine. almost two years.

Matt Dadd:
How are you, Annabelle?

fine, i guess. how's dom?

Matt Dadd:
Honestly? Completely heartbroken.

i know. so am i. and everyone is just acting like i don't care. all nora talks about is how much he loves me and how shitty i am for breaking up with him. i love him too, you know? he's probably the first guy i ever actually loved and i miss him so fucking much. i feel like i'm falling apart without him.

Matt Dadd:
Can I be blunt with you, Belles?

of course.

Matt Dadd:
If all of that is true, why the fuck did you break up with him?

i know i'm an idiot. with all my shit that i have going on, i just always feel like i'm a pain in the ass. whether he thinks that or not, i know it's true. he deserves someone without so much psychological baggage.

Matt Dadd:
He deserves someone who makes him feel special, someone who loves him, someone who treats him like he's the most important person in the world. That's you, Belles.

he's better off without me, matt. you all are.

Matt Dadd:
Honestly don't ever let me catch you saying that again because I will find you and hug you until you can't breathe because you're silly and it's the furthest thing from the truth. You and Dom were good for each other, Belles. You balanced each other out, and I've never really seen such a perfect couple.

i don't know, matt. i still think he should really just move on without me.

Matt Dadd:
Yeah well you're wrong.
read; 5:18pm