009. don't leave me

tw: mentions of self harm & drug use
(not overly graphic)

incoming call: Prtty Dominic

"dom."

"Annabelle. Talk to me."

"i... can't. i... don't want you to see this side of me."

"Well, I'm not going anywhere."

"we're not doing this, dom. it's too soon for you to see this. we don't even know each other."

"Alright. Well, my name is Dominic Anthony Sherwood. I was born 6th February, 1990, which makes me 27. I was born in England, but I now live in Los Angeles and Toronto, Canada. I have one blue eye and one that's blue and brown. I have blonde hair and a love of animals that tends to get me in trouble because I have way too many animals. I love shitty fast food even though it makes me feel gross after I've eaten it. I'm single after breaking up with my girlfriend of two years a few months ago because we just grew apart. I play Jace Wayland on the Freeform show Shadowhunters, and a lot of people don't like me in the character because, funnily enough, your ex boyfriend portrayed him in a movie a few years ago. I've been watching you in movies and things as long as I can remember and I think you're absolutely fantastic. We also met at a Freeform event last year that I don't think you remember, which is a good thing because I was super awkward and star struck. I think you're beautiful and wonderful and now you know me better and I'd like you to talk to me because you're obviously hurting and I'd like to help if I can."

"you're sweet, and i appreciate what you're trying to do, but-"

"Talk to me, Belles. Please."

"i... i took something. i don't know what it was. i got it from a guy at a party last night and i thought it was ecstasy, but it wasn't and now i feel... bad. i... i cut myself and i don't even remember doing it but there's blood all over my bathroom."

"Jesus, Belle."

"see? i knew it would be too much."

"Where do you live? I'm in LA right now and I'm coming over. Give me your address."

"no, dom-"

"No arguing. I'm coming. I've already put on my shoes and jacket and I'm in the car so you'd better give me your address or else I'm just going to be wandering around for hours screaming your name."

"fine. i'll text it to you."

"Thank you."

"don't leave me, okay?"

"Of course not, as long as you don't fall asleep on me."

"i'll try."

•••••

a/n: not that it really matters, but jcb's character christian was in the mortal instruments movie but lily's character annabelle wasn't. just in case anyone was wondering.