015. snowball's chance

group chat: bxtches
{kelsie, nora, annabelle}

Nora Bean:
Are you and Dom hooking up????

Kels 😘:
????

don't tell me you're honestly asking me that because of that stupid article.

Kels 😘:
No..........

Maybe.

Nora Bean:
^^^

Kels 😘:
Are you tho?

you added Prtty Dominic to the group

Nora Bean:
Don't fckin tell me that's him, Belles

fine, i won't tell you.

Prtty Dominic:
?????

I'm lost.

dom, this is my gc with my sister, who is the one shitting her pants because you're here, and my best friend kelsie.

Kels 😘:
I'm Kels!

Prtty Dominic:
Nice to meet you! And you, Nora. Please don't make a mess whilst shitting your pants over there.

Nora Bean:
OH MY GODF

nora, be a normal human for a moment, would you?

anyway, dom, i added you to the gc because kels and nora want to know if we're fucking since they read an article that said we are and it has to be true because they read it on the internet.

Prtty Dominic:
I see. Well, to put it just as elegantly as you did, no we're not fucking. Most of the time I'm not even sure she likes me, although I think she's fantastic and have never met anyone like her my whole life.

you know i like you, you dork.

Kels 😘:
Uh okay but you guys are officially adorable, fucking or not.

is nora dead?

Nora Bean:
Not yet. I do still stand by my statement that you should marry him, though. Because looooook how sweeeeeeet he is, even to your pain in the ass self over there.

NORA.

Prtty Dominic:
I'd ask her to marry me if I thought I had a snowball's chance in hell.

DOMINIC.

Kels 😘:
Ooh get it Dom. But just so you know, she's definitely already my wife so we're gonna have to share.

Prtty Dominic:
You take her weekdays and I'll keep her on the weekends? I'm usually working during the week.

Kels 😘:
Sounds good to me!

that's it, fuck ya'll. i'm leaving.

Kels 😘:
😘😘😘

Prtty Dominic:
😂😂😂