~~~~~~

Staring at the computer in your lap, you groaned and closed it with such force, it startled the other three people around you. Alya laughed and Marinette placed her hand on her chest, sighing. Adrien raised an eyebrow at you as you pouted, stifling a laugh.

"Did you get an answer?" Alya asked, a shit-eating grin on her face.

Your cheeks burned red as your answer, continuing to stare at the ground.

"Well?" Marinette jumped in, leaning on her hands to get closer to you.

You pushed her back by placing your hand on her face. "Maybe, okay?"

Alya squealed and you had to cover your ears (as Adrien did as well), wincing. "You gotta tell us!!! But, we don't even know this mysterious person, have you seen them before?!"

Shaking your head no, you sighed and opened the computer, rereading the last message, then shrugging. "They wanna meet up."

"So we know they live in Paris," Marinette muttered, "but where do they wanna meet up?"

You glared at her and closed the laptop. "That's for me to know and you to never find out."

"Jerk," Alya mumbled quietly.

~~~~~~

"Just hate me, dammit!" You shouted, pushing against his chest, tears stinging your eyes. "You don't belong with me, you're something I would hunt down to kill and feed on and-and I'm not your other half!!"

"Lu-"

"No!" You cut him off and shoved him again, this time getting somewhere as the force was enough to send him stumbling a few inches back. "You're destruction, she's creation, you two belong together, it's balance! I have nothing to do with it, it would throw off the balance and- and the-the thing- MOTHER FUCKER!" Your train of thought went off its rails and crashed, leaving you hyperventilating and practically crying, grabbing your hair tightly.

"Lupus, calm down." Chat's voice was soft, much softer than his usual cocky self. He shouldn't be here or doing this.

His hands cupped your cheeks, lifting your head, wiping your tears then, gently prying your hands from your hair, holding them softly.

"I'm sorry..." you muttered, ripping your hands from his and turning, running away from him.

He didn't run after you. He didn't follow you.

~~~~

This was either a really good, or really bad plan. Being held at gunpoint in a classroom could either get you killed or someone else killed.

You were apparently the 'chosen one' and grabbed from the group. Adrien had tried to hold onto your waist and keep you from being taken, but sadly the other guy was stronger. And now they were threatening both the teacher and principal about something you weren't paying attention to.

One arm was around your neck, holding you close to him while the other held a gun to your head. Taking a deep breath (and a life or death chance) you moved your head enough to bite his arm hard enough to draw blood and cause him to drop you and the gun in surprise. Your classmates shouted at you as you tried to run back out of the class, bringing the man with you as he tried to run after, only to be grabbed by the second guy, brought back into the classroom and thrown across the room and into the window, shattering it and falling three stories down.

You could still hear the cries of kids in the building as your back his the concrete, the impact and angle causing you to skid a few feet back.

You couldn't feel anything, barely able to hold your eyes open as they trained on Ladybug and blurred as Chat Noir ran towards you, blacking out everything when he knelt beside you.

~~~~

"So... Lupus?" Ladybug commented.

You nodded. "Latin for wolf."

Chat laughed. "So it's just saying your animal in a different language?"

"Chat. Noir," you said slowly, "means black. Cat. So, shut up."

"Oh, God Dammit."

~~~~~

So, I thought I would be a nice author and post this shit after how many fucking months? Not including the A/N. That was depressing.

I THOUGHT I'D BE NICE SINCE I'M TAKING FOREVER TO REDO THE FIRST CHAPTER AND GIVE YOU GUYS A SNEAK PEAK TO WHAT'S COMING!!! The first scenario won't happen for around ten-fifteen chapters, don't get your hopes up darlings.

As you probably noticed, I did change your miraculous. Two cats don't exactly rival each other as much as a Predator and Prey do. " Wolves will kill any cats they can with great relish and domestic cats are particularly easy for them to kill." So, in all of the honesty, you would hunt and kill Chat Noir instead of being a domestic cat with him. That's why it's so much better now.

I haven't exactly added the abuse part and may take it out as your parents are not really ever mentioned in this new version. It'll probably be just Adrien Agreste/Chat Noir x Male!Reader. Maybe depressed reader, maybe something like that where you have PTSD or something along the lines of 'not okay at all and has a disorder or is just not okay in any way'. I like fucking people up in stories like that.

I'm not a sadist. I swear.

Well, you also may be wondering, 'who were you talking about in the scene where Alya and Marinette pestered you what this person answered and where they wanted to meet you'. You'll get there. It may be Adrien, it may not, it may also be Nathaniel, or someone else.

In all, you're welcome. I'm going to now bury myself in words and continue with the second chapter while suffocating under stress about posting the first chapter. Okay? Okay. See ya!