Love To My Cobain..

Hey everybody,

this is my first story so there might be some spelling errors and stuff so sorry in advance. it might suck at first, but ill get better. so just bear with me (omg...that was so lame lol).

anyways this story is about a guy named blade who moves to a different school because of bullying and stuff. him and his family moved for a better life. his new school is better and a little more excepting then the other. his old school bully tyler moves to and is going to the same school blade is what will happen to them? well they start to fall in love, or will it end with both broken and hurt?

i know the summery is sucky ill get better i promise and i have some one helping my. my best friend Razorblade2 yea she will be helping me....and without her this story would suck more then it already does lol 

warning: in this story there will be MPREG!! if you dont like, dont read that simple just save yourself the trouble. it's also a BOYxBOY, i might add some things that will trigger some emotion and if i do im so sorry. besides that, i might add some stuff in later if i forget to say it here. i really hope you enjoy this i will take negativity, because that will only make me a better writer. (but if its good let me know so i know im doing something right) 

oh, and one more thing im using my name in this but none of this stuff happened to me. my name is blade by the way.

hope you enjoy!!!!

                                                                                                love,

                                                                                                     blade <3