2nd Pearl (part 2)

When I opened my eyes we were in front of a museum. "Oh gods not again! A museum is what started this whole mess!" I complained. "Calm down y/n. Would you rather do this and save my mom or just leave my mom in the Underworld?" I didn't say anything I just stared at his beautiful sea green eyes. I realized I was starring and said something back," Well..." "Y/N!" "I'm kidding!" I said throwing my hands up in defeat. "Better be.." he said looking at me with a smile. "Whatever nucklehead..." Then I grabbed his and and noogied him..

Once we were out of the car we walked to the museum. As soon as we entered the first thing we saw was the giant statue standing in front of us. Annabeth walked over to it and placed her hand on it." Mom..." Percy walked over and put his hand in her shoulder.
I felt a newfound flame 🔥 in my body. I've never felt this before. I held it down before I did something I regret.
   I crossed my arms waiting for them to be done. In the process I rolled my eyes and half way through I spotted a shiny green pearl. "Uh guys..." They looked at me and I pointed at pearl. "We've got a problem Houston... That pearl is super high up, how are we supposed to get that?" I saw Annabeth I'm thinking 🤔mode . "I KNOW THAT FACE ANNABETH!!! WHATS IN YOUR MIND. YEP U HEARD MY IN YOUR MIND!!!" I yelled. Let's just say I got a lot of shooshes. "Sorry!" I said in a whisper. "Not really..." I mumbled. I heard Grover snort next to me. "Anyway so what's up Annabeth?" "Well we could use the flying shoes Luke gave us." I played with the necklace remembering Luke. "We could but, there's to many people around."

And now we're in bathroom stalls...

After we were sure everyone was gone we jumped down from the stalls landing in sync.
We walked out into the museum and we saw 3 janitors. We froze. "Don't worry guys I got this." Grover whispered.
....

After Grover's plan didn't work, Annabeth shot them with some sleeping darts.
"YOU JUST KILLED THEM!!!!" Percy and Grover yelled. "Be quiet she didn't kill them." "Yeah just knocked them out for about 30 minutes. So we have to hurry."

We called Luke through my necklace and asked him how to use the shoes.
"Well it's gonna take some practice, so you might not get it the first time."

"Percy he said you might not it the first time!!!" I said as he began to fly into the air.
Gosh he's so stupid.🤦🏾‍♀️
But I mean what can ya do..🤷🏼‍♀️

FINALLY I POSTED GEEZE RH-WOLFIE. Sorry almost said ma real name. WHOOPS! ANYWAY SORRY FOR NOT POSTING! I WAS INSPIRED TO START POSTING MORE OFTEN. SO YEAH BE SEEING MORE OF ME WHETHER YA LIKE OR NOT!! Honest I probably sound pretty harsh right now. I think.. but I'm really sorry for not posting. Ik I have responding to peoples comment, so you know I'm there but not posting. And I am sincerely sorry for that. Welp see you guys next update.
Love you my little Cubs  ❤️