1st Pearl (part 2)

"Why hello daughter of Athena and Zeus." A women's voices said. I turned to a see Medusa. The lady that was holding our wrists started freaking out and yelling,"That's her! That's her! She killed my husband!" Annabeth yelled," Ma'am please calm down and close your eyes! If you open them she'll turn you to stone!" All of us closed our eyes at least I think everyone did. Anyway, to make a sassy remark I said back," Why hello there ugly one." I could here her running fast at me, she gripped my neck, while her snakes were nipping at my face. " You should watch your mouth daughter of Zeus, I wouldn't want to hurt your pretty face."

"Well I wouldn't mind hurting your ugly face!" I said smirking. Then, she slapped me. "Oh wow that really hurt!" I said sarcastically. But it actually hurt tho.😓

"Your a sassy one arncha! Well you failed your mission if you were trying to save this lady!" She replied.

"What are you...." I peeked open my eyes a little bit and the lady was stone, then immediately closed my eyes.
"Good thing that wasn't our mission!" I yelled, then kicked her where the sun doesn't shine. Then, she slapped me even harder, I winced. " Oh! I think I might have actually felt that one!" I said sassily. Then I heard someone whisper yell," Hold on Y/n and Annabeth!" I think it was Percy. I mean it sounded like him.
Unfortunately, I wasn't the only one who heard him.
I heard leaves crunching, which means she might have run after Percy. I thought i was wrong because I felt a hand in my shoulder! I shrunk back a bit because I thought it was Medusa about to hit me again. " Y/n, Annabeth it's me!" It sounded like Grover, so I decided to open my eyes trusting that it was him.
I sighed in relief when I saw but was him. " Grover! Can you get us out of here please!" Annabeth said. "Yeah that would be much appreciated!" I agreed. He broke out his trusty crutches and hit the the ladies hands off. Annabeth and I both noticed that red ring that had formed around our hands. We looked at each other as we both ran to find Percy.
We found him being crushed by multiple statues. I walked over to Medusa sassily and right as I was in front of her I flipped my h/c hair and punched her. "And that's why you don't slap a daughter of Zeus!" I saw Annabeth helping Percy up. " Thanks." He said. I went to go find Grover and Annabeth again while Percy fended off Medusa. I saw they were getting in the car that we came in. "Guys we can't just leave him!" Grover gave a look, a look that said just trust me, I know what I'm doing. I don't think I've ever seen Grover so sure of something in my life.

So I hopped in and we were driving (obviously) we were about to run into a wall. Before we did he yelled," CLOSE YOUR EYES!!" And that's what we did.

Percy's POV
I was still fighting Medusa while Y/n went to go find Grover and Annabeth, when she got hold of me and managed to get my sword away from me. I thought that was the last moment of my life. Right before I almost passed out from her chocking me I saw the pearl, but another thing that I saw before I passed out was a car crashing into her which made her fly back. I on the other hand just fell on my butt. I took my chance to grab my sword and I walked over to her and chopped her head off. I grabbed the pearl off the bracelet that she was wearing. "Nice." I whispered to myself.

I looked at my saviors. I saw Grover and Y/n in the front seat, then Annabeth in the back middle seat. "You guys can open your eyes now!" I shouted at them. They all got out and all of sudden Y/n got out and hugged me. I blushed and the other two saw. They started making kissy faces at us. I stuck my tongue out at them and enjoyed the moment.

After she was done hugging me, Annabeth picked up the head of Medusa by one of the snakes. "We can still use the head. She may be dead but, the head can still be useful; it can still turn things to stone." She said. "So umm... how are we gonna take it with us cause I'm not holding this thing the whole time." Annabeth added. We all looked at Grover. "WHAT! Why is everyone looking at me!" Grover yelled. "Well.. Grover, buddy-" I started. "Don't you BUDDY ME!!" He started to take off his jacket and hoodie then put back on his jacket. He then wrapped the hoodie around the head and threw it to me. I looked at him in disgust. "Why!?!" I pouted. "Because you made me give my hoodie!" If looks could kill I would have been bleeding out by now. Annabeth stepped on and said," Ladies! Ladies! No need to fight!" Y/n laughed and high fived her. Grover and I grunted in defeat.

We were all in the care when I noticed I was missing something. What was I missing??? OH NO! " Wait guys! Wait! I forgot the pearl!" Then I felt it in my pocket. "Oh wait! Nevermind I have it." They all groaned and I just smiled sheepishly. "What can you do, it's Percy." Y/n shrugged 🤷‍♀️. "Hey!"

GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR NOYT UPDATING IN SO LONG! I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME! BUT HEY... IM OUT SCHOOL NOW SO I SHOULD BE ABLE TO  UPDATE MORE NOW!!! TODAY IS MY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER YAY!!!! I'm JUST SO EXCITED FOR SUMMER!!! SEE YA NEXT UPDATE!!!