Nope. Part 3

As the mutated cow thing charged at us Grover yelled," Thats the Minotour!" Something in ma brain clicked," You mean the one from Greek Mythology! Grover that is not possible!"

Percy's POV

" Y/n, it is possible because it's attacking us!" Suddenly I remembered from the museum when the Gorgon attacked us," Y/n touch your necklace!" I took out the pen Mr. Brunner gave to me and clicked it, it turned into a sword, just as Y/n's braclet did. We both charged at it. But, it knocked us down and grabbed my mother.

" Mom! Put her down right now!!!"

"Percy, Y/n, Grover go through the gate you will be safe in there!"

" No were not going without you mom!"

Before she could argue the Minotour gave us what looked like a smirk on his ugly face and turned my mom into dust. Gold dust if you want to be exact. Anyway... Y/n just stood there in shock. I on the other hand was running at it. I slashed my sword against it, but seemed to do no damage. So it just got mad at me. Y/n finally snapped out of her senses and saw what I was doing, so we both ran at the tree. It was running after us and at the last second before we run into the tree ourselves we moved out the way and it ran into the tree. He struggled to pull his horns out, but eventually did. Both horns got stuck in the tree. Y/n and I looked at each other. As if we could read each others minds we ran at the tree and grabbed the horns. As soon as the Minotour recovered he ran at us we both stabbed the horns in his stomach and chest. He fell down and roared in agony.

As soon as the fight was over I blacked out. Before I blacked out I saw Y/n and Grover trying to haul me up, but as soon as Y/n picked me up she dropped me, which hurt a lot by the way. She fell on the ground. I saw Grover sigh and mumbled something along the lines of," When I get back I am eating a whole bunch of bags." Or mabey it was cans. Either way it was something about cans or bags.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it was kind of short. But, to make up for that I will dedicate the another chapter to whoever can guess the Godly parent of Percy. Just kidding, not Percy but of yourself. Does that makes sense. Probably not. I will also add you in the story if I can find a way to bend the story a bit more. Thank you for all your support! I love you guys so much. BYE!!!

~LOVE,

WOLFIE