Ch. 10 the best nightmare that has ever happened to Harry

Start from the beginning

Soon all the boys were all sitting on the bed waiting for an answer

I moved myself off of Liam and sat straight up in Harry’s bed. I took in a deep breath.

‘in my dream he was alive. He just had gotten back home from over sea. We were talking and hugging when to gun shots go off. One of them hit his chest. I was on the floor with blood coming out his back like a pool. Everything was red. I could hear footstep behind him but I never looked.’ I didn’t think I could say it all but I did.

Louis was the first to pull me into a comforting hug. All the boys looked pale. They knew my snobby story of my dad’s death and didn’t know what to say.

I was crying hard, almost hyperventilating into Louis chest.

‘lads you can go back to your rooms. I got it from here.’ Louis said rubbing my back.

‘are you sure mate? I’ll stay if you need me too.’ Niall said with sorrow in his voice.

‘its okay. Go to bed’ Louis said

They all gave me hugs and some gave me a kiss on the cheek or forehead wishing ‘sweet dreams’ for me.

Harry found his way back over to his couch while I lay like a Rag Doll in Louis arms.

I curled myself up into a ball as my head was barred in Louis’s chest

‘its going to be okay.’ Louis said in a soothing voice. ‘shh please don’t cry Emi’ he said rubbing my back.

*I cried for awhile until I ran out of tears*

‘Emily love’ Louis started pulling away from the longest embrace I have ever been in. ‘do you want some tea?’

I nodded yes

‘okay. I’ll be back’ he said giving me a kiss on the head.

I watched every step he took out the bedroom.

I close my eyes and rest my head on the wall. ‘ughh’ i groaned. I pulled my head back up and opening my eyes.

Harry got up from the couch and got on the bed Indian style like a little kid waiting for story time.

‘Harry you need to sleep...’ I was cut off by him wrapping his strong arms around me and pulling me into his almost naked body. The boy was only wearing black boxers.

I was taken back from his swift movement. When I froze up he only hugged me tighter. I felt comforted and hugged him back. I exhaled reliving stress. Harry’s curls were tickling me. He pulled away cupping my face in his hands. He smiled giving me his famous Cheshire dimple smile. I smiled back as more loose tears fell. He used his thumb to wipe them away. I place my hands on top on his smiling at him. ‘thank you. ... for everything.’ I said trying not to let my voice crack.

Just then Louis came back in with the tea. I was never one for tea but I must say this tea was everything I needed right now. I took the warm cup into my hands and took a sip. Yumm

‘Louis you can go to bed. Eleanor is coming and I don’t want to the reason for your grouchiness.’ I said

‘are you sure love?’ Louis said still sounding concurred.

‘Yes! Now go before I kick you out’ I said jokingly

‘nighty night. Sweet dreams’ was the last thing he told me before whispering something to Harry on his way out.

I promise you Mr. Louis William Tomlinson I do not need a babysitter but I was too tired to protest.

‘okay lad’ Harry said back.

Louis left the room and shut the door leaving Harry and me alone.. in the dark …by myself.

I was wiped out. I rested my head on his chest slowly falling asleep.

Harry’s P.O.V.

She fell asleep on me. I could feel her warm breath against my chest. I could feel her heart beating. It wasn’t beating fast like when I first gave her a hug earlier when she was shaking from her nightmare. She was calm and peaceful. I played with her hair as she slept. Emily’s hair is really soft and I love running my fingers threw it. It seemed like it never ended her hair was just so long.  I got to get up so it wasn’t awkward for her when she woke up seeing me sleeping next to her. I mean don’t get me wrong I would of gladly slept with her. Right when I got to get up a hand grabs my arm. I spine around wondering want was wrong.

‘Ha-rry. Can you sleep with me?’ she asked still asleep.

‘of course’ I said and crawled back in my bed. Thank goodness because that couch is hurting my back.

She found her old spot back on my chest. Within seconds she was fast asleep again. For some reason I wasn’t that tired. I really wanted to tweet but my phone was on the couch. Damn it.

I started to play with her hair again.  She turns so she was lying on her stomach while she was sleeping.

I started to trace my finger tips against her back. She was wearing a neon green tank top with navy blue and white short shorts.  I would glide my finger tips over her shoulders then to her arms then to the other arm. Her skin was so soft. I smiled as one time I made her get goose bumps.  

Emily moves her leg so it lay across my lower torso. No way is this comfortable for her! But she still slept.  I was anticipating a leg with little prickles on it from not shaving. I’m not saying she never shaves it’s just when Caroline Flacks and I were dating her legs were never this soft.  Her touch was so warm and soon I was the one with goose bumps. I rubbed my thumb against her cheek as her face was turned to the side as she used my chest as a pillow. I saw a smile appear on her face. I smiled as well. I started to thing. This nightmare of hers brought me here. Being able to soak up her presence and be surrounded by her smell. She always smelt like cotton candy. I just couldn’t get enough of it.  Her fears brought me to this night were she needed me and I was there for her. This nightmare is the best thing that has ever happened to me because I get to fell her precious touch.’

Good night beautiful’ I whispered in her ear before I rested my arms on her back and fell asleep myself smiling the whole time. “Emily is in my arms.” And with that I was gone.

So what do u thing??? Harry has a bit of a crush on Emily?!?! Haha well thanks for reading a horrible chapter and vote/fan/comment! It means a lot J