Late night cuddles (His POV)

Louis:  I was currently laying bed going through my phone like I do every night. Y/N was on her way home from work and I knew she was going to be super tired since she worked a double shift tonight. She works too hard and I can tell that she's gonna one day just stop and say she cant take it anymore. She works again tomorrow night but I kept begging her to take the day off. 

Its just past 11:30 and I hear her car pull into the driveway knowing that she just got home. I set my phone down and head downstairs and meet her at the front door as she walks in looking tired as ever. 

"Hi love, how was work?" I ask softly seeing her take her shoes off as she hangs up her jacket. 

"Long as ever" she says tiredly and I stop to take a look at her. She has bags under her eyes and I frown. "Love you really need to take a day off or something, you've been working way too hard" I say walking up to her and taking her face into my hands. 

"I can't Lou, we need the money" she says and I sigh.

"I know that love but still, you deserve a day off or two because of how much you work, one of these days your going to collapse from the lack sleep you've been getting" I explain tracing my fingers under her eyes along the dark bags that have been forming.

"Its Friday night and you work the next two days, who the hell works weekends anyway" I say making her giggle softly which makes me smile. "Just call your boss and tell him that you need the weekend off" I tell her seeing her shake her head. 

"Please baby, I know you're tired and you know you're tired as well....." I pause hearing her sigh before nodding. I smile and kiss her forehead. "Call your boss and I'll meet you upstairs okay, then we can cuddle for as long as you want" I say making her smile nodding before going into the kitchen to call her boss. 

I head back upstairs and take my shirt off before getting back into bed grabbing my phone waiting for her to come up. 5 minutes later I hear her come up and walk into our room tiredly. I watch her change into shorts and a tank top as I wink at her making her blush. 

I lift the covers up and open my arm "Come here love" I say softly watching her crawl under the covers before burying herself into my chest. I cover her up and kiss the top of her head gently running my fingers through her hair feeling her body relax against mine. 

"Lou..." she speaks softly catching my attention as I look down at her.

"Yes love?" I ask softly knowing that she was fighting to keep her eyes open as long as she could but I knew that she was about to give up soon. 

"I love you" she whispers before slumber finally takes over her. I smile moving her hair out of her face watching her closely as she sleeps peacefully. I smile turning the light off before wrapping my arm around her small figure kissing her forehead. "I love you too my beautiful girl" I whisper back softly before burying my face into her hair finally letting sleep take over.