The DA and the Duel

The DA and the Duel

The first meeting of the so called DA was intriguing. Clavicus and Sanguine had indeed found a way to sneak themselves in, and loitered near the back - everyone formed a charming little circle about three feet away from them.

'I feel so loved,' Sanguine muttered. Clavicus snorted in agreement. 'Expelliarmus though? Let's show the Lion Cubs how it's done.' As everyone split into pairs, the Daedra stood opposite each other, wands readied. The handful of other Princes assembled (namely Sheogorath, Azura and Meridia) found themselves glancing curiously at the two.

'Did the others just decide it wasn't worth the hassle?' Clavicus mused. With that, the signal to go was shouted, and the pair began their furious attacks. The disarming spells they'd shot would've hit their marks, had they not cancelled out each other. Then began a rapid series of disarmings, resummoning wands, and then just a wandless squabble, just short of legillimency. The only thing that eventually stopped them was a slow round of applause from their resident boy-who-lived, who seemed genuinely impressed.

After noting that the entire room had stopped to watch, Clavicus paled and turned heel, running out of the room. Sanguine knew that family pride was the least of his troubles, but Lucius Malfoy performing the Cruciatus curse on him still caused Sanguine's stomach to churn. Not sparing the room a second glance, he chased after his fellow Prince.

He thought he'd lost the Prince somewhere in the halls and trick stairs, but when he found himself at the dungeons, he smiled inwardly. Clavicus was nothing if not predictable. Whispering the password, he made his way to the sixth year dorms, just a door down from his own room.

'Hey,' he called, knocking on the door. 'Atlas, are you in there?' There was no response, but he pushed the door open and made his way in. Clavicus' curtains had been pulled, and he crawled onto the bed beside him, casting a quick muffilato around them. The technically younger Prince was sulking, and it was amusing to watch.

'Stupid meeting,' he eventually muttered. Sanguine set a (mostly) reassuring hand on his leg, rubbing it to try and dissipate some of the tension from Vile's shoulders. It worked eventually, and his shoulders relaxed. 'Please remove your hand from my inner thigh,' his eyebrow twitched as Sanguine complied. 'Okay, hand out of my waistband. San- Stop touching me.' Both Princes glanced at each other, before cracking into laughter.