Chapter ?- school stress

Aphmau's POV

||Sunday||

I was awoken to a lot of squealing from downstairs, I slip out of bed and head downstairs, when I reach the bottom of the stairs I see 3 girls at the bottom of a dogpile, I then notice it was sky, alesa, Shelby, Max, Ross, and a few others on top of the girls. I then avert my eyes to Ashley as she was trying to get the girls free.

"Ahem!" I say earning the attention of the others, "it's the weekend everyone, which means none of you should be up!"

"Yeah Jess, about that, it may or may not be 1 in the afternoon already," Ashley said scratching the back of her neck.

I feel the color drain from my face as I bring out my phone to check the time, to my dismay it was in fact 1:32 pm, "Oh I guess it is, heh sorry guys!" I say flustered.

Max and Ross get up off the three girls, and I try to see who they are but couldn't get a good look before Ross said, "What would you all like for breakfast?"

There were many answers but many consisted of bacon and eggs, but there were many other suggestions, such as: Pancakes, Waffles, muffins, scones, and many more. Ross then got started on breakfast and we all started talking, layer on it the day the girls had to leave to go sleep, over all I think it was a great day.

EEEYYYY I'M NOT DEAD! I'm sorry guys but I might cit this book short because I'm losing inspiration for this book and it's storyline, right now I am focusing on dare aph and Murder house so yeah sorry!!!! I will post a prologue next Friday! And follow my Thomas Sanders collab account Fandersunite baiii 💙-Ashley