thanks giving and SNOW??

Ashley pov
Ugggg the girls are gone and it's starting to snow well let's take a nap to pass the time
*45 min time skip*
Ugg why is it so cold and why is there no light in my room . I walk downstairs and see I'm snowed in
Ash. No no no no no no no no no no! Not today why today and the girls aren't home so I guess I'm gonna be stuck here  with the dogs and no power and little food and on thanksgiving well let's just hope for the best and just keep warm.
*4 hours later*
Oh okay so no heat no signal and I'm gonna die here why me
at least I met the person that I know I love . max laplume his last words to me before he left still ring in my head . next time I see you I promise that I will never leave you again ever . I reach for one of the pictures that I have of me and him it was me at his Christmas party when we were 13 it was him kissing my cheek under the mistletoe. I laugh at the memory . I really messed up not telling him that I loved him now im never gonna be able too.  

Maxs pov

I finally get to see them again jess and all of the friends I love to record with  and the only girl I cared about . I arrive to jess' house and walk in.

and realize that Ashley isn't there

Max. where is Ashley? 

aph. she was snowed in max we cant get her max  im sorry

I race and go to aphs window and jump for Ashley's since their houses are really close I manage to grab her windowsill and open it so I could get in. when im inside I see Ashley shaking in the corner . I run over and grab her hand and pick her up bridal style and jump out the window . jess ran over and helped me get her into the house.

sky. what was that max?

max, I I  I I don't know I just couldn't let her die not like that.

well im okay I found im moving this summer so updates might be slow and a background of how Ashley and her group met jess and the rossome  team is in my new book run just run an ashzan fanfic anyways sorry for slow updates and I also have writers block so I need ideas and fanart is sent to me at ashleytheglitch.on.wattpad@gmail.com OR MAINLY on kik .