chapter 17

enjoy the music

||Saturday||

No pov

Aphmau and ashley were talking on the couch while playing Mario Kart on Ashley's WII-U.

Ashley's P.O.V

"So Ashley when you came downstairs you looked like you had seen a person get killed or somethin, and then when you saw us you looked so relived, what did you dream about?" She asked me as she selected peach.

"Oh I dreamed that a side of me took over and then it killed everyone I loved and trusted," I say starting to tear up as aph picked out the course.

"Oh my gosh ashley! That must've been horrific to watch," she said that as the race begun.

"Just shut up and race me!" I said as I became neck and neck with aph.

We raced but in the end I won because I let aph go in front of me and then I sent a blue shell after her.  I think that ticked her off even more then me winning. She was so mad that she started to chase me around the house. I was sad because soon it would only be maddy and I in our house because the rest were moving away. I ran to a random room and slammed the door on Aph. I turn around to see my brother and alesa cuddling underneath the covers. And my first thought is how they are still sleeping. I pushed the thought aside and took around thirty pictures. I snuck back out of his room and back downstairs. When I reach the bottom I see everyone that didn't have a day job on the weekend sitting Down with Aph.

"Hey ash! What took you so long?" Max asked

"Ah nothing just walked into my brothers room and saw him and Alesa cuddling," I say as I sit down next to ross and Aph.

"What no way I want proof!" Aph and Shelby said in union.

I take out my phone and show them the pictures as I shoot a look to ross and max to cover the girls mouths. They do as Shelby and Aph start to scream into their sleeves. I laugh and then say I had to head home. I walk to my house and sit on the couch with my albino wolf hybrid and think, man it seems like everyone is just moving away lately, the only people left at my brothers house is him, Aph, Shelby, Alesa, max, ross, red, Jin, barney, and Tim. Then I hear a knock at the door. I get up and when I open the door I see Megan and Anna standing there. I feel so happy at that time that I couldn't help but cry as I hugged them tightly.

"What are you guys doing here?!" I ask.

"We transferred schools to be here with you all!" Meg said.

"Okay what's the real reason?" I say.

"We got kicked out of our house," Anna says.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! You wanna room with maddy and I?" I ask them.

"That would be nice!" Anna said.

"Alright then let's get you unpacked," I say as I grab a box out of their car.

ATTENTION HERE WE HAVE A LEVEL 10 USELESS AUTHOR! Heyyy guys it's me ash and I'm trying g to update as fast as possible because my family and I are getting ready to move. So yeah I'm working really hard and I would like it if my friend Meg_Tomlinson19 could help me write this. I love you all and I'm so sorry for slow updates! Please private message me or leave a comment with some ideas for the story!

 I love you all and I'm so sorry for slow updates! Please private message me or leave a comment with some ideas for the story!

Dis is meh ^
                   |