Chapter 14

A couple months had passed and the weather was now getting colder.

"Kookie!" Taehyung whined.

"Yes,Tae?" Jungkook sighed. Taehyung had been calling his name every five minutes to get him something because it's too cold for to get up. Taehyung had a hoodie but for some reason Jungkook could not understand, he refused to wear it.

"Can we cuddle?"

Jungkook smiled.

"Of course, baby."

//////

"Jungkook! Come on, you have to wake up." Taehyung shook the other boy. "We're going to be late for class."

Jungkook shout of bed and was greeted by Taehyung pulling a random hoodie on his head. He checked the time and quickly ran to the bathroom.

//////

Jungkook didn't notice Taehyung's attire until the class the pair had together. Taehyung walked into class out of breath, since his class was in the other building. He had walked to where Jungkook had been sitting, putting his bag down. And that's when Jungkook had noticed.

Jungkook almost stopped breathing. Taehyung seemed to look like an angel in the red hoodie that was way too big on him. He had huge sweater paws and the sweater almost came down to his knees. The boy looked even more smaller than usual and all Jungkook wanted to do was kiss him.

"Kookie? Are you okay? You're staring."

Jungkook shook his head to focus.

"I-I'm fine." Jungkook stuttered.

"Sorry for wearing you're hoodie," Taehyung bit his lip.

"It's fine. I know you like them, so you can wear then anytime you like." Jungkook smirked.

And so class begun.

//////

I HAVE OFFICALLY GONE INSANE. 

Have you guys heard 'Serendipity?

First of all, Jimin is  my BIAS.

Second of all, his vocals and his English.

ASDFGHJKLPQIWIEJDNKDLSSMJDWKWODJJOWQMNDJIJHJEEJEJDCOWPWLSMDNDJEJ

IM GONNA DIE

Also thank you guys for over 5k reads.