Chapter 2

Jungkook grumbled under his breath as he made sure the dorm was clean. He had just found out that he would have a roommate and he hated it more than anything. No more bringing people home at ass o'clock in the morning, or staying up till he wants. However, if my roommate was hot there would be no need to be upset, he thought with a smirk on his face.

However his roommate should've been here by now. Maybe he was lost but that wasn't Jungkook's problem. His thoughts were cut off by a knock on the door. "Coming!", he yelled. He opened the door to reveal his new roommate.

"You?!"

//////

Taehyung looked around blindly for his dorm. "Hello, are you lost?", he heard a voice from behind him. He turned around to find a pretty boy with brown hair.

"Y-yes please.", he stammered. Taehyung was always very shy with strangers and was extremely socially awkward, but the boy seemed nice.

"Oh, you don't have to be scared of me. My name is Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin hyung. Here let me see your room. Oh, 211 (A.N. is this how dorms work idk) one of my friend dorms there. He may seem very scary at first with his tattoos and leather jackets but once you get to know him he's all bark and no bite. He's like a little bunny",Jin smiled.

Taehyung gulped at how Jin described his roommate. It sounded a lot like how Taehyung used to describe him. But he first needed to know where his classes were."J-Jin hyung, can y-you show me my c-classes first?", Taehyung cursed himself for stuttering once again.

"Of course, let me see your schedule."

And so Jin spent the day helping Taehyung.

//////

Finally,it was time for Taehyung to go to his dorm. "Bye, Jin hyung! It was nice hanging out with you!"

"Bye, hope you enjoy your first day."

Taehyung smiled as he knocked on the door, but his smile was quickly wiped off when he saw who his roommate was going to be.

"You?!"