Chapter 25

3 Days Later ...

I sat outside the abandoned house, watching the street. I had been out here for 3 hours, staking out the place. I watched as the back gate opened and a figure walked out. My fingers start itching, but I remained seated.

I watched the figure get in the car and drive away.

The thought to kill them separately crossed my mind, but it was more fun to kill them together. It hurt to know that my own big brother helped try to kill me. Even though we never got along I would never do that to him. As kids he would always bully me just cause. Whenever I would ask why he hated me so much everybody would shrug claiming it was tough love.

I had a scar on my left shoulder from him "accidentally" stabbing me with scissors. Of course my father didn't discipline him, he always let benny get his way.

Jr was my protector though, besides true he always had my back. Which is why I couldn't understand why he didn't look for me. All my life I was treated differently than my brothers, I thought it was because I was the only girl. Now I'm starting to think it was something bigger than that. I waited another 10 minutes before driving off.

I shook my head, toya was my girl. her kids were my niece and nephew, I can't believe she really betrayed me like this. At the time I wanted to know why, but now I didn't even care. I just wanted her dead. Of course since we were older we didn't hang out as much, but since kids it was always just me and her. I never hung out with other females. We we're sisters, I wiped the tears that fell. Flashbacks of the old us flooded my mind, I hit the steering wheel out of anger. "fuck her, fuck them!" I shouted.

I pulled over to calm down, it was now 5:30 AM and the sun was rising. I went to my new apartment, it was two bedrooms and one bath. It was 2 hours away from true's house, I wouldn't to be far away from my old life.

I walked up the stairs instead of taking the elevator, I used that time to think. Even though I pushed my feelings to the side I did realize I was starting to love true again, he was so attentive and caring. It was hard not to love him. I remember as kids he would always tell me he loved me and I was his one and only girl.

I smiled at the memories, in high school I was determined to become his girl.

He told me he loved and we was going to get married after I finished college. No matter how many times he assured me my position was safe and I didn't have another female to worry about he always run back to Erica. He would fuck any bitch breathing, always running my potential boyfriends off.

Why do I continue to put him first, when I always come second ?

I turned the key and entered the apartment, the only furniture I bought was my bed.

I was slowly moving all of my things in.

I flicked the lights on and sighed, finally someplace I felt at peace. My alarm went off letting me know it was time to go. I cut the lift off making sure to lock the door. I took the elevator this time. True would be waking up soon, I didn't need him questioning me.

I rushed home, skipping all stop signs and red lights. Thankful no police were out.

I seen his bedroom light on and quietly stepped in the house. I put the keys back on the kitchen counter, just as I went to walk upstairs he stepped out of the dark corner "where you been at?" His arms were folded across his chest and he appeared angry.