Chapter 15

True P.O.V

A month had passed and things we're going great, besides legend not talking to me. I did what she asked me to and now she was avoiding me. I figured she was most likely embrassed that it actually happened.

Damien and erica had gone into hiding, Someone tipped them off about our plans. So now we not only had to deal with them but we also had a rat problem. I was pissed off that this was taking so long!

I managed to move my mother into a nicer neighborhood, being that her and the man she was married to were now separated I didn't want her to be alone.

It was currently 2:30 pm and legend's physical therapy was starting soon.

She was working on regaining the strength in her legs. Even though she was avoiding me, I made it a priority to see her progress. It was easier on her therapist to come to the house, she could now stand up and shuffle her feet.

I made it home just in time for it to start, I said wassup to jason, her physical therapist, and kissed legend's forehead.

She would always scrowl when I did that, I found it amusing.

I took a shower and got dressed into a white tee and some gray sweatpants. Legends therapy lasted an hour, I knew afterwards she would be hungry so I decided to start making dinner.

I could hear her getting frustrated again and shook my head. I told her time and time again she had to have patience.

I took the chicken out of the fridge, it had been marinating since last night. I was going to make baked chicken, yellow rice, peas, and cornbread.

I started on the chicken first, cause I knew that would take the longest. I rinsed my rice then added that to the stove before starting on my cornbread. I added salt, butter, and pepper to my peas.

I could see legend improving and I was proud.

After Jason left legend was resting on the couch, and the rice was almost finished. I turned the pot on low, before residing in the living room.

I turned the tv on, there really wasn't nothing on so I settled for teenage mutant ninja turtles.

I looked at legend and she already staring at me "you ready to talk or you gon keep ignoring me?"

I was tired of the petty bullshit, we were both grown. She begged me for head, now was ignoring me like Ii took advantage of her!

Legend P.O.V

To be honest I didn't know why I wasn't talking to true. My feelings have been all over the place, every since that night.

Being here alone with nothing to do, I had flashbacks all the time.

I was embarrassed to say I wanted more, it was just supposed to be a one time thing. True was right though, we should have never crossed that line.

"I don't know what to say true." I admitted honestly.

"Start with why you been mute for all these weeks."

"I don't know I guess I'm just embrassed, I never thought it would actually happen." I couldn't tell him everything, that was something I would keep to myself.

"Well it did happen, you don't see me dwelling over it."

"Because you're a boy, you don't understand."

He laughed before going back into the kitchen. I sat up on the couch, physical therapy was really tiring. I would be glad when my body was back to normal. I could now stand up on my own, I could also walk a little bit. Even though it wasn't really a walk it was more like a shuffle.

I felt bad for how I took my frustrations out on Jason, I needed to get him a thank you gift. I know he was tired of my constant attitude.

True walked out the kitchen with two plates, and my favorite juice.

I happily accepted the food, I glanced at true. He looked so sexy in his chill clothes. I wanted to mentally slap my self, I was doing it again. All these crazy thoughts were forming in my head now, and I didn't like it. I thought back to that night, it was two nights after me and true had our talk. He was high off his ass, we went from chilling to his head between my legs.

Flashback

It was going on 11 and true had just got home, he usually didn't smoke but tonight he felt he needed it.

When he got home he raided all the cabinets for snacks and retreated upstairs.

He wasn't surprised that legend was still up. He kissed her forehead before going to take a shower.

He put on some pajamas pants and got into bed, him and legend were watching movies and eating all the snacks. He kept glancing at her, she only had on one of his shirts.

He stole another glance before legend caught him "what's up with you?"

He ignored her and leaned forward he expected her to pull back, but she didn't. So he kissed her.

Things happened so fast, his hands went from creeping up her shirt to legend laying under him naked.

He kissed her body all over, leaving no place left untouched.

He spent equal time on both breast before leaving a trail of butterfly kisses down her stomach.

When he got to her lady parts legend was glad she shaved. As much as she wanted to tell him to stop, she couldn't.

She never felt like this before and it was like she was on another planet.

Once he dived in she was, the way he worked his tongue drove her crazy. She tried to push him away, only resulting in him holding both of hands.

"Legend you alright?"

Her face was flushed "huh, oh yeah I'm okay."

He looked at her, before continuing to eat his food.

Legend sighed that's how it's been for a month, and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't get it out of her mind.

She ate the rest of food, she didn't like the silence between them. She knew it was her that was making it awkward though, she couldn't help it.

What those girls said about him was true, he's tongue was magical.

True washed the dishes, before helping me upstairs. After he left, I went into the bathroom to take a bubble bath.

I used one of my bath bombs from Walmart called Neapolitan. It smelled so good and left my skin feeling amazing. I eased my clothes off before turning to look into the mirror. I was gaining weight, I couldn't wait to get better so I could hit the gym. I looked at my now fading scars, the cream the hospital gave me wasn't helping. So i decided to start using bio oil and shea butter. My skin was now glowing and almost scar free.

I turned the water off and grabbed my phone, finding the perfect station to listen to on Pandora.

Xscape "runaround" came on, this was one of my favorite songs.

Getting in the tub was hard but I needed it. I instantly relaxed once I got settled in. I spent an hour in the tub before getting out. I dried off and put on my PINK sports bra and matching underwear.

I threw on one of true's shirts before climbing into bed.

With the lights off and nothing but my mind to entertain me, like most nights true and and his magical tongue invaded my mind.