Prison of Earthbenders

Începe de la început

"Let's go meet him!" Aang said.

"He looks dangerous. We should approach cautiously." Sokka said.

"Hi there! I'm Katara ! What's your name?" Katara asked who already left behind the broken tree and is in the river bed trying to meet the Earthbending boy.

The Earthbending boy looks at Katara with shock and he drops the boulder he was moving around and he runs back down the river bed.

"I just wanted to talk to you!" Katara said but they see that the boy has bent a load of rocks into the river bed blocking the two.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you too." Sokka said.

"I just wanted to say hi." Katara said looking downcast.

"Don't worry, Katara . I'm sure that guy's running somewhere." Aang said.

"He might be right. We could be close to a village." Sokka said.

"And if there's a village, then there has to be a marketplace." Katara said.

"Which means no nuts for dinner!" Lusy cheered.

"Come on. Let's go." Katara said as she, Aang,  and Momo left leaving Sokka and Lucy .

"Hey! I worked hard to get those nuts!" Sokka yelled.

"Did you really wanted to have nuts for dinner?" Lusy asked.

"No. I hated 'em too." Sokka answered and the two go join the others.

The gang arrive at a walled Earth Kingdom village in a steep valley and they're in a marketplace and Aang  is at a stall trying on new hats.

"Nice hats, Trade ya for some nuts." Aang said and he turn to Sokka with the hat on their heads and Sokka.

Lucy looks around the village and she sees the Earthbending boy from the river bed entering a village.

"You found him?" Katara asked.

"Yes." Lucy answered.

The boy is in a long and empty room and walks to a woman.

"Hi, Mom." The boy said calling the woman his mother.

"Haru! Where have you been? You're late. Get started on your chores." The woman said and boy named Haru was about to do his chores but then Wendy and Katara enter the building.

"Hey! You're that kid." Katara said.

"Why did you run from us?" Lucy asked.

"Uh, you must have gotten me confused with some other kid." Haru said as the others enter.

"No they don't. We saw you Earthbending." Sokka said causing Haru's mother to be in shock as she closes the door and shuts the windows.

"They saw you doing what?" Haru's mother asked still in shock.

"They're crazy, Mom. I mean, look at how they're dressed." Haru said as the gang look at their clothing.

"Nothing's wrong with our clothing." Lucy said.

"Haru, you know how dangerous Earthbending is. You know what would happen if you get caught." Haru's mother said and a knocking on the door is heard.

"Open up!" A voice demanded and Lucy opens the blinds of the window to see soldiers.

"Fire Nation!" Lucy said.

"Act natural!" Aang said.

Haru's mother opens the door letting the Fire Nation soldiers in and they see everyone in freeze frame 'normal' poses and then the top of a barrel Sokka is leaning upon shifts causing Sokka to fall over while his hand goes into the water of the barrel and Haru's mother turns back to the soldiers.