Ship Of Fire Nation

"Aang? Where are you?" Lucy asked and they see Aang trying to catch a penguin but it waddles away.

"Hey, come on. Wanna go sledding?" Aang asked as he lunges at the penguin but he falls flat on his face and laughs.

"You're very hyper, are you?" Lucy asked helping Aang up.

"I'm great with animals." Aang said as he starts imitating the penguins making Katara and Lucy giggle.

"Aang, I'll help you catch a penguin if you agree to teach me Waterbending." Katara said.

"You got a deal. Just one problem. I'm an Airbender, not a Waterbender. Don't you have somebody in your tribe who can teach you?" Aang asked.

"No. You're looking at the only Waterbender in the whole South Pole." Katara said.

"The ONLY one?" Lucy asked and Katara sadly nods.

"This isn't right. A Waterbender needs to master water. What about the North Pole? There's another tribe up there right? Maybe they have a Waterbender who can teach you." Aang said.

"Maybe, but we haven't had contact with our sister tribe in a long time. It's not exactly 'turn right at the second glacier'. It's on the other side of the world." Katra said.

"But you forgot I have a flying bison. Appa and I can personally fly you to the North Pole. Katara, we're gonna find you a master!" Aang declared.

"That's...I don't know. I've never left home before." Katara said.

"Well, you think about it, but in the meantime, can you teach me how catch these penguins?" Aang asked.

"Okay. Listen closely, young pupil. Catching penguins is a very ancient and sacred art. Observe." Katara said as she takes out a small fish and she throws it at Lucy and the penguins start surrounding her.

Later on Aang, Lucy, and Katara rocket off an ice bank and they are each sitting on a penguin and they land on a bank below and continue down at high speed on the penguins belly and Aang and his penguin make a jump off a small ramp and lands in front of Katara and Lucy and Lucy makes a jump and lands near Aang and they laugh together.

"I haven't had this much fun since I was a kid!" Katara said.

"You still are a kid!" Lucy said.

They continue to slide across the frozen landscape and they enter the tunnels and they have periodic gaps where sunlight pours through and then they emerge from the tunnels and they get off their penguins and they stand up dizzy and they waddle off and the three walk forward and they look at something.

"Wow. What is that?" Lucy asked.

"A Fire Navy ship and a very bad memory for my people." Katara answered and Aang and Lucy walk over to the ship. "Guys, we're not allowed to go in there. It could be booby trapped." Katara said.

"If you want to be a bender, you have to let go of fear." Aang replied.

"I'll have to agree with Aang. You can't let your fears stop you and you have to head on." Lucy said and they enter the ship and Katara follows them.

After climbing up and entering the ship through a hole they walk around the dark corridors and they stop at a darkened area with weapons around.

"This ship has haunted my tribe since Gran Gran was a little girl. It was part of the Fire Nation's first attacks." Katara explained.

"Okay, back up. I have friends all over the world even in the Fire Nation and I've never seen any war." Aang said.

"Same here. I didn't realize you guys are having a war." Lucy said.