3 Tests

"First, Avatar and Celestial Mage, what do you both think of my new outfit? I want both of your honest opinion." The old king said and neither of them have a reaction. "I'm waiting." The old king said.

"I guess it's fine." Aang said.

"It's okay?" Lucy said.

"Excellent! You both passed!" The old king said.

"Really?!" Lucy and Aang asked at the same time.

"Well, not one of the deadly tests. The real tests are more...challenging." The old king said making both Lucy and Aang angry and Aang bends air to quickly get into the old king's face.

"We don't have time for your crazy games!" Aang yelled as Lucy walks up to the old king.

"Give us our friends back! We're leaving!" Lucy said.

"I thought you both might refuse. So I'll give your friends some special souvenirs." The old king said as he reveals a wall being opened by his guards' Earthbending and the guards are holding Katara and Sokka in the corridor and the guards place small rings on one of their fingers which fit snugly as they are worn and they try to take off the rings but fail. "Those delightful rings are made of pure genemite, also known as the creeping crystal. It's crystal that grows remarkably fast and by nightfall, your friends will be completely covered in it. It's a terrible fate and I can stop it, but you BOTH must cooperate." The old king said as the crystals are in fact starting to grow on their fingers.

"It's already creeping!" Sokka said.

"We'll do what you want." Lucy said in defeat.

"Yeah." Aang said also in defeat and the old king grins evilly.

Aang and Lucy arrive at a cavern with stalagmites and a waterfall in the background and the two are standing on a small stone parapet while the old king, his guards, and prisoners are standing on a balcony and already the crystals are staring to cover them.

"It seems I've lost my lunchbox key and I'm hungry." The old king said and the two see a bronze key hanging from a chain in the middle of the waterfall and a ladder reaches up to where the key is dangling. "Oh, there it is. Would you mind fetching it for me?" The old king asked.

"You can't be serious." Lucy said.

"Well, not all the time." The old king said.

"Let's just get this over with." Lucy said.

"Yeah." Aang said.

The two jump into action with Aang Airbending from stalagmite to stalagmite while Lucy jumps on them to keep up and both Aang and Lucy reach the waterfall while holding their breaths and start climbing the ladder but the force of the waterfall stops them from climbing.

"Oh, climbing the ladder. No one has ever thought of that before." The old king said.

The two lose their grip and they were shot out of the waterfall and they were about to get impaled by a stalagmite but Aang Airbends himself and Lucy to recover and they both slide between two stalagmites and they get close to the bottom stalagmite getting close to their rears and Aang sighs in relief while Lucy looks at her friends and she gets determined and so she throws Aang up to the stalactites on the ceiling and Aang looks at the key and Lucy does a quick leap on another stalagmite to join Aang and Lucy jumps into the waterfall again but was quickly shout out and grabs onto a stalagmite with her whip and the old king is still watching this with amusement while the crystals are covering up the shoulders of Katara and Sokka

"Yes. Keep diving head in. I'm sure it'll work eventually." The old king said.

This give Lucy and Aang an idea and they nod at each other and break off the top of the stalagmite they are holding and they throw it at the chain that's still holding the key and Aang uses his Airbending to make sure it breaks the chain and carries the bottom part of it along with the key up to the balcony and the tip of the stalagmite embeds itself like a spearhead into the top of the doorway and the key now dangles over the old king's head.