Prison of Earthbenders

The gang are in a forest canopy with a little stream that exits the ground from under a stone ledge and Katara is folding her sleeping bag  while Sokka is also laying on another stone patio  while Katara fold her sleeping bag while Momo are watching Aang teaching Lucy Airbending.

"Are you sure this can work?" Lucy asked.

"It should. King Bumi did say you gotta learn the three elements of your choosing and you chose Airbending and Waterbending. Since I'm the last Airbender, I can help you learn it." Aang said.

"Okay." Lucy said.

"Now, I want you to try and blow me away. Concentrate your stance and focus your mind." Aang said.

Lucy gets into an Airbending stance Aang showed her and she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath and focuses her mind like Aang said and by the time wind passes her and she feels it she opens her eyes and twirls her hands around the air while still feeling the wind and then she creates and unleashes a gust of wind from her palms and at Aang who gets knocked into the air by the gust of wind but he creates an airball under him and he gently lands into the little stream and he dissipates the airball.

"You did it, Lucy!" Aang said.

"Sounds like you're already mastering it." Katara said.

"This is only my first time doing this. I still have a lot to learn about bending and getting used to it." Lucy said.

"Don't be so hard on yourself, Lucy. You're just starting to learn how to bend." Aang said.

"he 's right. Even I'm not the master of Waterbending. You still did a great job getting Aang with that gust of wind." Katara said.

"Thanks, guys." Lucy said and they see Sokka arriving behind Katara and he's holding a sack.

"Great! You're back! What's for dinner?" Aang asked as Sokka opens the sack and lets out what look like small nuts on a stone patio.

"We only got a few options. First, round nuts and some kind of oval shaped nuts and some rock shaped nuts that...might just be rocks. Dig in." Sokka said as he takes a rock shaped nut and throws it over his shoulder and it lands next to Momo  and everyone looks at Sokka.

"Seriously. What else you got?" Lucy asked and Sokka looks at the sack hoping there would be something else.

Momo  is looking at the rock nut and Momo chitters and  taps the rock nut on a nearby stone with no effect.

all the sudden a huge startling noise is heard and everyone looks at where the noise is coming from.

"What was that?" Lucy asked.

Momo  drops the rock nut on the stone and then the same noise is heard again startling  Momo again and everyone hears the noise again.

"I think it's coming from over there!" Lucy said pointing at a ledge and she goes there and Aang, Katara and Momo follow her leaving Sokka.

"Should we run away from huge booms? Not follow them?" Sokka asked waving at them.

"Shut up and follow us!" Lucy called.

"Yes, ma'am." Sokka said as he quickly runs to follow.

The gang see a fallen tree in an area and behind it they look down to see a river bed that has been reduced to a small stream and on the river bed they see what looks like a boy and he's moving a boulder around the river bed.

"Whoa!" Aang said.

"An Earthbender!" Katara said.

"Just like Bumi." Lucy said.