I found Eun Woo nit far from the entrance.
He waved at me happily.

I sat across him and the waiter offered us wine.

"I...actually don't drink, Eun Woo."
      I informed.

"You can ignore the wine, then. I'll order the butler to give us some cranberry juice."
     He waved at one of the butler and commanded to remove the wine and take out a cranberry juice.

Then get back to talk to me.

"So, may I ask? What's your ideal type? I'm asking things like this ince we'll end up asking later anyway."
     He suddenly spoke.

"....gentleman, sensitive, caring and an intelligent man. I don't need someone rich...or influencial, someone who can live with me in a normal life is better that having conflicts with business matters."
     I answered proudly and that made him creased his eyebrows but managed to smile.

"You want...to live in a normal life? I mean you're rich and you're a famous.member of Black Pink. There's no possibility for you to live in a normal life."
    He chuckled while looking at me confused.

"Ne. That's why I want to experience at least once..."
    I whispered as I looked into the menu card.

"What will you order?"
    He asked.
He's always smiling.

"Umm...beef steak is enough."
     Even though I'm not hungry.
He nodded and requested the waiter to get us two steaks and for dessert, he chose chocolate mousse cake for the both of us.

I leaned my back to the chair and asked him.

"You? How about your ideal type?"
      As I asked that, I wished he wouldn't answer something embarassing.

"What do I like? Someone who's cute but sexy....I don't need to describe her, it was you anyway."
     He answered with a cute smile.
Now, I regretted asking him that.

As time passes, he keeps talking to me.with something about his childhood and all I have to do was to listem, nod and laugh whenever it is funny for him.

But from the very very deep inside, I am thinking about Taehyung.

I promised to get back by midnight but this place takes an hour to go back to the dorm.

"So, Ms. Kim Jennie. Do we call this a special day? I'm really thankful that you didn't rejected me for the first time I invited you. I wished to have more dates with you. Will we? And by the way, I planned to take you back to your dorm. What do you think?"
     He stood up lending me his hand so that I can stand up as well.

But I ignored and stood up on my own knees and answered smiling.

"Ani, gwaenchanha. I have my butler outside, waiting for me in the car. I have already said that he should pick me up here. Maybe next time, Eun Woo."
     But I really wished that there's no next time.

"Okay, then. Be careful. Take care and...I am a big fan of Black Pink."
    He cheered.

"Kamsahabnida. Thank you also for the night."
    And I walked inside the car.