Chapter 8

8:30am Monday 14th March 2014

Suddenly woke up trying to move then it hit me. I was still here! where's Niall I immediately thought. I screamed NIALL. but nothing, surely he would think to get help if I didn't come back. I scanned the room, to see if I could se the cruel man. no sign. I saw from the corner of my eye a phone right under the bed I could just reach it. I stumbled and banged my bruised head on the bed . that wasn't as much painful as last night by far. I quickly pressed 07123456789 (Nialls number)

" Hello, if this is Devon but El on the phone now I'm coming over and I've got the police with me!"

"Niall it's me, I don't no where he is I'm chained up"

" Babe I'm coming fr you ok I'm out side the door"

Snuffling I said bey love you

There was a huge bang on the door and I hurd a race of elephants ckmjng up the stairs.

Niall came zooming toward and wrapped his body round me be carful of the swore. he put his coat round me covering my boobs as my tshirt was on the other side of the room. I saw a man coming towards me cutting of the rope . I knew I wasn't totally with it bit I but a brave face on.

" El what did he do to you?"

"Niall I need to go hospital it's my - my" I couldn't finish the word I said it in my head but it didn't come out. my eye rolled backwards and lost control over my body. I could fell Niall touching me and talking to me and rushing to get help for me. but I coudknt see it.

Nialls POV

I've never felt so down before in my life el. her face say there no expression no life just el . the doctor came over to me.

" Hello I'm doctor MAltro, I'm SO sorry to tell you but Ellie has a tumor" he patted me on the shoulder, did he think that would help did he think that would make El better. I touched her check an kissed it I sat down and cryed for me and her. it felt like a brick wall hi me in my face again agian agin and again. was el gonna die I say and wounded and graped onto her hand.