Stole my Heart

We had been going out for 2 years, I thought I knew her I thought she was the best thing that happened to me! But I guess I was wrong, I know I was wrong. we fell in love, but now I think she only fell in love with me as I'm Niall Horan a member out of One Direction. The guys didn't really like her but I thought she was different.being a member out of the worlds best boy band, I didn't want her to get hurt with the news and fans giving her hate. that's when we found a fake girlfriend for me, I didn't really like the idea at first but then my whole view changed, when I saw her! That's when I knew I fell in love for the truth.

When Niall Horan finally finds who he thinks is the right girl for him, management decide to hire a fake girlfriend to cover up for her to prevent the hate. That's where Lois comes in. But how long can everything be fake for? When Niall's real girlfriend Elsa turns nasty, she makes it easier for the two to fall in love. But Niall can't bring himself to break up with Elsa, because he knows that'll mean he doesn't get to spend so much time with Lois, seeing as she wouldn't be working with him anymore. What will he decide to do, and will Lois still achieve her dream to become a dancer along the bumpy roller coaster with the Irish lad?