#6 You realize you have feelings for him

Jason:

You found Jason really annoying at first when he used to follow you around. But then you softened up to him and now you had fallen for him. Literally.

You had been running, well sprinting to be exact and Jason had been chasing you. 

Why?

Because you guys were playing Capture the Flag. And he had suddenly decided to chase you, well just  because he could.

"Get lost Jason!" you screamed on the top of your lungs as he started gaining on you.

"Haha, no!" he replied and you snuck a look behind. 

The wind was flowing through his blonde hair and his electric blue eyes were sparkling. A warm feeling erupted within your core (A/N: CORE MEANING STOMACH...NOT THE O T H E R CORE..FOR U DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE-_-) 

You looked back a bit to late. You ran smack bang into a tree.

You screamed and stumbled back hard right into the chest of someone. You both toppled down, you on Jason, facing upwards. 

Immediately you felt a red blush appear on your face. 

Thankgod that I fell on him facing upwards.You thought.

You tried getting upwards but his arms snuck around your waist and held you back into his hard chest. 

"Jason!" you squealed as he held you to his chest.

"Hmm-?"

"What are you doing-?!"

"Nothing.."

"JASON GRACE-!"

You turned your head and saw his eyes closed, as if he was taking in the feeling of you against hi-STOP IT you mentally chided yourself.

He doesn't like you remember? He has a crush, Piper, remember? 

But I like him-

Percy: 

Those  sea-blue eyes. That grin. The brown floppy hair.

Just perfe-wait, do I like him-?

Maybe.

A hand waved in front of you bringing you back to your senses. 

"Huh-?" you said looking sideways,  as your eyes rested on Percy who was laughing with Leo Valdez, as he told a joke. 

His laugh is so hot. Wait-how can a laugh be hot-Its Percy so it can be...can it-?

You continued debating in our head when-

"You like Percy don't you-?" said a snarky voice on your side.

You  jumped slightly and looked at your best-friend.

"no."

"YES."

"no."

"OMG, YOU DO-! IM SO TELLING EVERYONE" she said gushing. 

Your friend stood up and coughed to get everyone's attention. She then went to go shout out your secret but before she had finished her sentence who jumped on her, cutting her off.

"UHM, YES EVERYONE PLEASE BE QUIET, I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE. Y/N OVER HERE HAS A LITTLE CRUSH ON A BOY NAMED-ARGHHHH!"

You fell on her and glared at her.

PJO & HoO PreferencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara