#2 What he thought of you when he met you

I told ya all I'd dedicate this to my Will Solace ^-^ 

Jason :

Jason shaking his head climbed out of the lake , dripping wet . He sighed . He had no idea what was going on at all. The blonde girl had been blabbing on about Greek gods but it just didnt make any sense.

 He looked up and his eyes came to rest on stormy E/C eyes.

 She glared at him then .

Wow...she feisty....he thought grinning on the inside,.....and stunning      

   She snapped at him then.

"Nothing ! Nothing!" exclaimed and mentally made a note to not stare at her.

Then she shrugged 

Lord..she is..weird...and im loving it

he thought as she started talking about the nonsense the blonde had been talking about before . 

Percy:

She screamed.Loud.

"Shit." I thought I am so dead.

My suddenly  heart skipped a beat when she turned , her hair flipping around , splashing with drops of water too. 

She was.....pretty. Like...her eyes were fiery , as if they could do anything in this world. She shouted at me and i stopped myself from grinning.

She glared at me.

Im loving this.

Leo: 

I was dreaming about her again. Her crazy eyes. They were so passionate and strong. Suddenly a knock interrupted me.

"Fire-boy..Get the door!." shouted one of his sibiling.

H e ran to the door and opened it.

To reveal her.

Y/N

Think of the devil he though amused

"Hello Y/N!" he said and then mentally face-palmed himself

Thats it your done for. Idiot

She looked at me weirdly

Probably thinks im a weirdo

A stalker or something

....well..I guess I totally didnt spend the whole of yesterday asking everyone what her name was....

"How do you know my name?" she asked suspiciously 

uh......your my ultimate crush , well...considering I only saw you yesterday 

Nico:

I was sitting by the tree , cursing my father , Hades when I heard a voice . Confused I looked up to see a girl . She was around my age , H/C hair with sparkling E/C eyes. I wouldn't of called her beautiful ( A/N : ofcourse every girl is beautiful dont listen to Neeks in this case ^-^) But there was something in her eyes which made me actually try to reply back to her , instead of ignoring  her.

She sat down next to me and I caught a whiff of her scent. She smelled like strawberries.

"I'm Y/N . " she said and I didn't say anything.

She sighed and took out a book , starting to read.

Why was she here?

Did she want to be friends?

Or was she here just to bully me.

After a while I decided to say something.

"Why are you sitting here?" I  blurted out and immediately regretted it.

Will :

I walked with Annabeth infront of me as she led me to meet the new camper.

I had been staring at my bow , really bored when she had called my name saying that there was someone wanting to meet me.

Probably some weirdo , new camper I thought. Recently , Annabeth had been so busy with her quest for finding Percy that dealing with all the new campers had fallen to me.

And I hated doing that job.

"Annabeth , if its some crazy archery fanatic again...." I started but she cut me off.

"-no no ..I swore to you I wouldnt do that again , didnt I ? How would I have known that he would end up shooting you with the bow , instead of the target?!"

I grimaced at the thought of that past memory.

"Anyway , its a girl..." she started

"Is meant to mean anything to me?" I said 

She ignored my statement and led me to a H/C haired girl who was sitting at the bench , her legs swinging , back and forward. 

Annabeth called her name and she looked up.

Whoa.

She was beautiful , the girl.

Her eyes immediately lit up the moment she saw Annabeth and she stood up , grinning.

Her eyes then fell on me and I immediately grinned.

She wasn't that bad -looking at all.

They exchanged a few words .

And Annabeth left me , winking as she passed me.

I took a breath in and stepped forward.

Here goes nothing

-------

T H I S 

I S 

C R A P  AND S H O R T 

I KNOW , I KNOW

ITS CALLED HAVING A WRITERS BLOCK

FORGIVE ME PLEASE

I'll make sure its better next time!

Oh and I did it based off looks , since his thoughts couldn't have judged you on your personality , since he just met you.

Truly I think a boy should fall in love with a girl because of her personality <3! ANywayy

THAANKSS FOR READING

-AuraBlackwood