Congratulations, it's a....

Gene's POV:

I was waiting in the infirmary, waiting for my child to come, "Mr. L/N" I stood up immediately following the nurse to my wife's room to see two beautiful babies, one boy and one girl, I dashed to Aphmau's side holding both child in both of my hands since their so tiny. "Hai, it's me your dad, I just wanted to say that I'm the luckiest man in the world having a family of my own", I talked calmly with a tear dropping from my eye, "We should call the boy, Jason Grayson L/N and the girl, Kiki Jade L/N" Aph spoke, I agreed with the cutest names in the world. Days later and Aph was free to go home, I treated her like a queen since the kids are giving her trouble, when they were old enough, we'd go to the park, roller skate, shopping, eating ice cream all the time.

7 years later...

(Both of the twins are 10 while Aph is 35 and Gene is 40)

Gene's POV:

It's been too long since I've enjoyed my life, now I have a loving wife and two beautiful children and I'd never trade away this amazing opportunity for something worse, we were in a cruise ship and the kids were in the pool while Aph and I were on a couch, I attached my hand on her waist pulling her closer to me, I told her something that didn't surprise her at all...

"How did I get so lucky?"

She replied with a smirk, "You know two kids isn't enough", I was in shocked when she kissed my cheek, leaving me for some food, I sighed with a smile.

"I am so lucky".

The End.