Are You Happy To Drink Me?

Gene's POV:

I wake up to see no one beside me, a smell hits me with joy as I rush to the kitchen, I wrapped my arms on Aph and spoke in my sweet voice "what's cooking good looking~?".

Aphmau's POV:

Oh no...he's using that voice again, I haven't heard that voice since high school when he called me 'kitty'. "Well your not cooking anything so I am and it's bacon and eggs", I set the food on the table and began to enjoy my dish. Since me and Gene had to work a full time job together, we rushed out in an instant after getting ready, hours go by and we enter our house when a note flies right across of us.

Gene's POV:

I grabbed the note and read it aloud, it was an invitation to a party from Zenix, (Zenix and Saha are together btw), it started 10 minutes ago so we both dashed out of the room to get dressed, it was casual so it didn't take us long to leave our house. Before we entered the house when both of us made ground rules, 'no drinking, no flirting with others, no going home alone, call me if your in trouble and don't fight'. I went straight to Zenix and thanked him for the invite, "no problem dude! Just here to make you more...you!' I went and chatted with my mates and keeping a close eye on Aph just incase something happens.

Aphmau's POV:

After I talked to Katelyn I went straight to the kitchen to get a refill of my punch when two arms wrapped around my waist, I turned around expecting Gene but it was
none other than a drunk Aaron. "Hey baby, wanna give me a kiss-" I shoved him leaving the kitchen when he pushed me to the wall, "ugh let me go!" Tears streaming down my face as he attempt to kiss me but all I saw was Gene throwing him out of the house. We left fast and headed back home, once he opened the door I rushed into our bedroom and locking it as I slid down the door.

Gene's POV:

"Aph just open the door, let me help you-" (this was the sixth time he asked) the door opened quickly and she cried into my chest, I cuddled her on the bed until she calmed down. "Aph it's alright, no one lays a finger on you but me" I stare into her eyes, so puffy and worn out from crying, the gap between us was gone, we stopped only for air but nothing else. We laid there, cuddling under the sheets, (AND NO THEY DIDN'T) I looked at the angel beside me which was asleep, "Sweet dreams" I say as I kiss her forehead and close my eyes for a goodnight sleep, something was up with that party, I new this relationship is going to be tampered with the moment I glued myself to her.