True Love

Aphmau's POV: I begin to sleep,eyes shut but a couple of minutes later I couldn't sleep, I stood up quietly, closed the door and went down stairs.I grab a glass and filled it with water, I turned around and saw Gene behind me, luckily I held my grip of the glass or I would've been in a lot of trouble."What are you doing awake kitty?", he questioned me, "why do you always have to creep up on me and why do you keep calling me kitty?!" he covers my mouth so I don't raise my voice to wake up anyone."If your going to be strict,be more quiet about it, besides, I call you kitty because you remind me of one", he release his hand from my mouth, " and how do I remind you of a kitty?" I get close to his face with a stare, "simple, your soft, cute and cuddly" we both blushed "uh-um you think I'm cute?", "NO no n-I uh um (ahem) but with a feisty,spunk side", "Hey!" I said firmly,we both started giggling.

A silence was upon us both for a couple of minutes until Gene spoke, "You know you are really cute!" he moves a little bit closer to me "haha so you like small potatoes huh?" he blushes, "y-yeah".We both stare into each other's eyes, he moves in closer, the gap between us is gone, he leans in to kiss me, I do the same, it's silent, our lips are connected for a long time until we break for air.We walk back upstairs and into our sleeping bags Goodnight Gene" "Goodnight Aphmau" we cuddle until the sun rises.