Abuse Escape

Aphmau's POV: I came home from school, walking home when someone knocked me out, it was a blur but I could make out that Aaron did this, before he could put a bag over my head I saw Sasha and Zenix standing beside him and then it was pitch black. I wake up from a headache, I'm attached to a chair and my hands and legs and cuffed to it, I was kidnapped for love and hatred, Bruises are covered all over my body, "he tortured me while I was unconscious", a load of anger appeared on my face, he wasn't in the dark room same for Sasha and Zenix, "I could try to escape but it might be difficult" I scanned the room  and saw a table with weapons. A knife caught my eye, I was close to it so I manoeuvred my foot reaching the table (it was a table that has wheels), sore muscles attempted to stop me from my escape but I pulledthrough, the knife was next to me so I yank hard on my hand and reached the knife, "I'm probably going to fractured my arm but it's worth it" whispering me said to myself as one arm was freed from a rope piece tied to the chair.

I break free, I spot a window at the top of the wall, since I'm a short potato I grabbed the chair and leaned it against the wall, I could break it with my hands, "maybe martial arts is for me" I gab the end of the knife at the window, it shatters to pieces, I hear voices. I clear my exit, through half way the doors are open, "WHAT THE- GET HER!" I jump out and run in the streets when I see a car approaching me, someone in there looks like Gene and then I realised...it was Gene. I jump in the car and we both drove off, I see Aaron and Sasha and Zenix behind the car yelling and kicking anything near them, it was quiet in the car as he drove the car.