FATE OF RIPTIDE (from beyond the grave)

IF YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS AN UPDATE...FEELING DUPED? OR JUST DON'T WANNA READ SKIP DOWN TO THE END.

it's been 84 years. i know. it's a long time. so long that lowkey i kind of forgot my login and the wattpad mechanics. i'm old don't judge me.

things got in the way. fandom drama all that jazz. i'm not even gonna get into it bc like idc ( i really do and this nonchalant act is a poor facade to hide that i was genuinely upset for a while and questioned the ethics and morality of writing fanfic for a "real life" ship and look tbh where my loyalties lie in this fandom isn't really that important in the grand scheme of things bc like i am but a lowly fic writer and i'm not really about the drama life SO YEAH it's okay now i'm good).

i know i've received a lot of comments and asks questioning the fate of this story.

it's been a long time and i understand that i've probably lost some readers. most readers. idk.

i've given wishy washy answers so i'm pretty much here to formally (informally) clear up any confusion. AND to finally address all of this directly.

i am officially putting an end to Riptide's......hiatus :))))))

with that said, i have hopes of posting up the new chapter very soon...

...once i figure out the different platforms i plan to use/continue using ???? Are you all still interested in the little chapter preview edits I make ( and if so, help a girl out what should i use since vine has pulled a camren and died??? suggestions?)???? What color is my underwear????? Is AO3 a preferable reading site to you all (bc personally I prfer that)????

more importantly, are you all even interested in reading the story?????

(Probably the question I should've began with).

so yeah. new chapter soon if you still want it. for real this time. say hi handle-with-utmost-care.tumblr.com

k good talk.