Fernando Alonso {#96}

{"I'll call in sick...again."}

"Y/N, wake up," Fernando said, softly shaking  his girlfriend's shoulders, but somehow that didn't seem to interrupt her peaceful sleep in any way.

Sighing, he quickly pulled the blanket away from her, making her immediately sit up in the bed with wide eyes.

"What's wrong?" She asked and he couldn't help, but chuckle slightly because of her confused expression.

Smiling, he leaned forward to place a kiss on her cheek before taking her hand in his.

"Nothing is wrong, love, but I have planned the perfect day for us," He replied, raising his eyebrows as she rolled her eyes, while reaching out for her phone.

"I need to be at work in two hours, so your plan better be quick," She stated, groaning as he shrugged his shoulders.

The Spaniard stretched out his hand and softly pulled her out of the bed before gesturing for her to get changed.

"We have a lot ahead of us today," He cheekily stated, smirking at her before walking down the stars to wait for her by the door.

Ten minutes later, she finally came down as well and followed him into the car.

"I really don't have much time," She said, but her boyfriend just made a calming gesture with his hand, while starting the engine of the car.

"You'll be fine," He answered, turning up the volume of the radio to stop her from complaining even more.

The young woman glanced at him for a moment before looking out of the widow, trying to figure out where they were going.

"Where...," She started after a while, but he immediately knew what she was going to ask.

"It's a surprise," He answered, making her giggle slightly, while he took her hand in his.

"I knew you would say that." Fernando rolled his eyes at his girlfriend's words, but nevertheless joined in on her laughter before she started singing along to the music.

As they had to stop at a traffic light, Y/N felt him looking at her and turned her head to face him as well, blushing slightly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked, an amused smile visible on her lips as he focused on the street again.

"You are just so beautiful," He replied, causing her to blush even more and look at the ground in an attempt to hide it from him.

He chuckled quietly to himself, while she ran a hand through her y/h/c hair, turning to look out of the window again.

"You're an idiot," She mumbled and closed her eyes, feeling the tiredness overcoming her again.

Twenty minutes later, Fernando parked the car in front of the airport, grinning because he could already imagine how his girlfriend was going to react when she saw where he had taken her.

After carefully placing a loose strand of hair behind her ear, he started shaking her shoulder again, succeeding to wake her up at his first attempt this time.

"I can't believe I have to wake you up for the second time today," The Formula 1 driver stated, softly stroking her cheek.

"Where are we?" Y/N asked, yawing before sitting up to look around, her eyes immediately widening, "Are we at the airport?"

Her tired expression was immediately replaced by a shocked one as she saw him nodding and followed him out of the car.

"That's not funny, Fernando," She said, watching how he got two huge bags out of the trunk of the car, "You need to take me to my work right now."

The Spaniard couldn't help, but chuckle at the unreadable gestures she made with her hands.

"So, you don't want to go to Paris with me?" He asked, exactly remembering the day when she had told him that it was her dream to visit France's capital.

Y/N narrowed her eyebrows, slowly realizing that he wasn't joking. "You can't be serious."

"Well," He answered, wrapping his arms around her waist, "I am."

His girlfriend took a deep breath, trying to sort out her own thoughts before speaking up again. "You know I can't do this right now, I have to work."

He rolled his eyes at her words, placing a quick kiss on her cheek. "I know a way to fix this."

She raised her eyebrows, her eyes lightening up slightly at the thought of being able to spend some time with Fernando in the city of love.

Smiling, she leaned in for another kiss, throwing her arms around his neck.

"I'll call in sick...again," She said, making her boyfriend chuckle slightly, but he nodded nevertheless and leaned in to kiss her again.

"That's my girl."

This one is for @MariaThepld
I truly hope you enjoyed reading it😺