Lewis Hamilton {#75}

{"I missed you."}

Sighing, Y/N smoothed out her dress once more and kept on looking around to see if she could spot her boyfriend anywhere.

After being away on a business trip for two weeks, she was glad to finally be home again and even happier when Lewis had called her and promised to pick her up from the airport.

However, she was slowly becoming worried  because he was nowhere to be seen, although her flight had already arrived half an hour ago.

"He wouldn't forget about me, would he?" She quietly asked herself, taking a seat on a bench, while nervously running a hand through her hair.

She tried to assure herself that he was still going to show up, but after an hour of waiting she gave up hoping and went outside to call a taxi instead.

On her way out she ran straight into someone and saw the eyes she had been waiting to see all the time as she looked up.

"Y/N!" Lewis exclaimed, softly pulling her onto her feet before wrapping his arms around her, "I'm so glad you're back."

Huffing, the young woman backed away from him, glaring at the Brit and making some unreadable gestures with her hands.

"It didn't seem like that to me when I was waiting for you," She replied, causing him to raise an eyebrow, but he soon realized what she meant as he glanced at his watch.

Taking a few steps towards her, he stretched out his hand to take hers and softly brushed his other hand through her hair.

"I'm sorry for being late," He stated, the smile returning to his lips, "but you'll understand it soon."

Y/N shrugged her shoulders before starting to follow him towards the car.

"What do you...," She started, but was cut off when a pair of lips met her own and Lewis' wrapped his arms around her waist again.

"It's a surprise," He answered after they had breathlessly broken apart from each other.

Smirking, he opened the door for his girlfriend before placing her luggage in the trunk and getting into the car, too.

"You'll love it," He said as he noticed her sceptically looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Maybe you just made that up to get me to forgive for being late," She replied, making him chuckle slightly.

Shaking his head, he turned around to look at her for a moment before focusing on the street again.

"Believe me, it's as real as it can be," He stated, rolling his eyes, while she started giggling.

Apart from quiet humming to the music, it was silent for most of the car ride, until Y/N decided to speak up again.

"Why do you never let me drive?" She questioned, crossing her arms in front of her chest as she noticed the amused smile on his lips.

"Because you are a terrible driver," He explained, laughing quietly as her eyes went wide and she groaned.

"You are an even more terrible driver," She answered, sighing as she remembered that the man next to her indeed made driving his job.

The Brit couldn't hold in his laughter anymore and she soon joined in, although she still was a bit nervous about what he had planned.

"But you're definitely an idiot, Mr. Formula one," She added, playfully hitting him after he had parked the car.

Without saying anything else, he got her luggage and went into the house.

After taking a deep breath, Y/N followed him, her eyes widening once again as he entered the living room to see that a romantic dinner was set up on the balcony; the moon was shining down on the table and her favorite dish stood right in front of her.

"Wow," She breathed out, turning around to face her boyfriend again and immediately wrapping her arms around him, "This is amazing."

"I know," He answered, placing a quick kiss on her cheek, "and the best part is yet to come."

Smirking, the Brit leaned down to passionately press his lips to hers, his arms wondering around her body.

"You've never done anything like this for me," She said after they had broken apart, "Why did you do it now?"

Shrugging, Lewis placed his hand on her cheek, making her blush slightly.

"Well," He started, trying to find the right words, "I missed you, Y/N."

The smile on her lips widening, she looked up to see the stars twinkling above them.

"I missed you, too," She replied after a while of silence, "This is perfect, Lewis. I love you."

"I love you, too, Y/N," He said, leaning in to kiss her again with only the stars as their witnesses.

This one shot was requested by @TCyrus
I really hope you like it🙈